Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MB

Moves
151d

@divegeester said
Lampooning your paranoid pinholed mindset amuses me.
Educating you doesn’t.
If it was at all convincing you would have laid the devastating info on me from the get go. You must not be very eager to rain on my parade if it is at all convincing.

MB

Moves
151d

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Like I have said many times, you are intellectually lazy and want people to spoon feed science to you.
That and the concept you don't WANT to learn anything since you feel you are much more intelligent than anyone else here.
You are projecting again. Why do you feel intellectually lazy? Is somebody making you feel ashamed of it? Is that person intellectually lazy and projecting it onto you like you are to me?

End the cycle. Tell them you are lazy with heavy sarcasm and do as little as possible. Don't get angry, just laugh. If they get mad at you for doing the opposite of what they want say it is because you are lazy and that is why like you are proud of it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
150d

@metal-brain said
If it was at all convincing you would have laid the devastating info on me from the get go. You must not be very eager to rain on my parade if it is at all convincing.
Go look it up meathead.

MB

Moves
150d

@divegeester
Saying shadows can be in different directions isn't a compelling explanation unless you can demonstrate it on earth to replicate it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
149d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
Saying shadows can be in different directions isn't a compelling explanation unless you can demonstrate it on earth to replicate it.
Here’s a comparative example on earth.

https://www.spacecentre.nz/resources/faq/spaceflight/moon-hoax/shadows-parallel.html

MB

Moves
148d

@divegeester
https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/moon-landing-conspiracy-theorists-say-this-photo-is-new-hoax-proof/

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
147d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
https://nypost.com/2022/08/16/moon-landing-conspiracy-theorists-say-this-photo-is-new-hoax-proof/
Sorry I don’t look at websites ‘cos I’m scared of cookies.

MB

Moves
147d

@divegeester
The NY Post does not force you to accept cookies to read their articles.

It just looked like another astronaut to me so I didn't see what the fuss was about, but it is missing the helmet. It is a near vacuum on the moon. Astronauts cannot survive without a helmet on. But maybe it is photo shopped. I have no way of knowing. I am forced to leave that to others who know more about it. How do you know anything is real these days?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jan/13/what-are-deepfakes-and-how-can-you-spot-them

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
146d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
Nor did the website I offered you a page or so back, but you still cried off.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
146d

@divegeester
Hey, I resemble that remark, I used to work there🙂
I think I still have a couple buried in the basement.
A musician/engineer buddy of mine was the lead team making the first digital audio chip while working at AT&T and that chip was used as the audio chip on the 64.
Howard Moscovitz is also a ham and an electronic music maven, one of his bands was called Xeroid Entity and his ex wife Julianne is a great acoustic guitarist.

MB

Moves
146d

@divegeester said
Nor did the website I offered you a page or so back, but you still cried off.
Yes it did.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
146d

Hey, why is it you are so ignorant?

‘Cos I’m scared of cookies.

MB

Moves
144d
2 edits

@divegeester

The USSR was leaving the USA in the dust in the space race. First satellite in orbit. First man in orbit. First person to conduct a spacewalk was Alexei Arkhipovich Leonov. First man-made object to pass near the Moon, first man-made object in Heliocentric orbit. First probe in lunar orbit, Luna 10. First probe to make a soft landing on and transmit from the surface of the Moon, Luna 9. First living beings to reach the moon. First probe to hit another planet of the Solar System. First probe launched to Mars.

That must have been a real embarrassment to the USA and their so called superior capitalist society. LOL
That is why I am open minded about the USA faking space missions, but let's be fair. Maybe the USSR faked some of their space program accomplishments. And how would you know?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
144d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester
I think you are lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you.

It amuses me.

MB

Moves
144d
1 edit

@divegeester said
I think you are lying about your fear of cookies in order to dodge legitimate evidence on non parallel shadows presented to you.

It amuses me.
I found the info from another website. You seem eager to accept cookies after a website so rudely prevents you from reading until you accept. If more people refused to accept nobody would try to coerce people into accepting cookies like that. You are part of the problem.

Why did you even bother posting that website. It is the equivalent of replying to "shadows cannot be in different directions like that" by saying "yes they can".
No they can't.....yes they can....no they can't....yes they can.

You really showed me. 😴