1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Oct '21 15:02
    @Metal-Brain
    Rice is a major part of their diet and you would have known that if you had ever actually visited those countries.

I did.

I worked around the world for YEARS including 3 years in Thailand and I can tell you they use rice every day, the people themselves have their own rice field and they also get prawn out of those fields.
    But what the hey, just go on with your own perverted fantasies.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 03:01
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Rice is a major part of their diet and you would have known that if you had ever actually visited those countries.

I did.

I worked around the world for YEARS including 3 years in Thailand and I can tell you they use rice every day, the people themselves have their own rice field and they also get prawn out of those fields.
    But what the hey, just go on with your own perverted fantasies.
    But not the only part of their diet.
    It is only iron and zinc. They can get that from other foods. You act like they will be malnourished. Get real.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 13:56
    @Metal-Brain
    They already ARE suffering from malnutrition from this reduction in food value from rice.

You just go on proving your A: Stupidity and B: self induced ignorance.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 14:47
    The natural solution is the best solution and in the end is best for the human race.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Oct '21 15:20
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    They already ARE suffering from malnutrition from this reduction in food value from rice.

You just go on proving your A: Stupidity and B: self induced ignorance.
    What is your source of information?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 17:59
    @Metal-Brain
    Look it up yourself, I am not your librarian.
    Lower nutritional value rice is already recorded and it is clear no matter what link I put up it will be seen as BS by you. That plus you could care less how many people are malnurished from climate change, having zero in the way of empathy.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Oct '21 20:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Look it up yourself, I am not your librarian.
    Lower nutritional value rice is already recorded and it is clear no matter what link I put up it will be seen as BS by you. That plus you could care less how many people are malnurished from climate change, having zero in the way of empathy.
    Iron and Zinc are insignificant nutrients. Get a life.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 03:15
    @Metal-Brain
    Tell that to your handlers. Putin has trained you AND your god king Trump well.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '21 17:49
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Tell that to your handlers. Putin has trained you AND your god king Trump well.
    Do you know how many foods have iron and zinc?
    Beef has plenty of iron. Zinc is a common supplement for cold medicines.

As if the world will be plagued with Iron and Zinc deficiencies. The rice still has some iron and zinc you know. Think!
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Oct '21 22:06
    @Metal-Brain
    WOW, that would mean SO much to those in poor countries who live mostly on rice.
    Once again you prove your worthlessness as a human being.

I used to say you had no EMPATHY, just like your god king Trump.

Now I know you AND Trump have NEGATIVE empathy.

You and Trump don't give a CRAP about ANYONE but MB and TRUMP.

And your posts bear that out year after year.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Oct '21 03:04
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    WOW, that would mean SO much to those in poor countries who live mostly on rice.
    Once again you prove your worthlessness as a human being.

I used to say you had no EMPATHY, just like your god king Trump.

Now I know you AND Trump have NEGATIVE empathy.

You and Trump don't give a CRAP about ANYONE but MB and TRUMP.

And your posts bear that out year after year.
    People get iron and zinc from other foods as well as rice.
    Stop being retarded. Iron and zinc are not rare nutrients. Nobody is going to become malnourished. You got duped by a headline.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    31 Oct '21 19:05
    @medullah said
    This true

The 2020 CO2 saturation has been cited around 412 ppm (climate.gov). A commercial grower will typically enrich the CO2 in their greenhouses to 1000 ppm. The biggest danger that we currently have Is that we are driving down CO2. If at the same time we have a cold stretch then CO2 becomes more soluble in sea water and CO2 levels will drop, so the danger is that yi ...[text shortened]... fore food production.

Note CO2 saturation does not push temperature, it is pulled by temperature.
    Plants also make up the vast majority of life on the planet, and it isn't even close.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Nov '21 09:44
    @KellyJay
    What they should do is ask everyone, regardless of vaccine status, to be tested. I would be willing to bet the number of people who have had it is astronomically higher than many realize because you can get it and not even know. That was what happened to me, and I caught had no symptoms; after I quarantine, we had our blood checked to make sure we didn't have a false positive, and no, we had it. If I was not tested, I'd never known.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Nov '21 15:24
    @kellyjay said
    @KellyJay
    What they should do is ask everyone, regardless of vaccine status, to be tested. I would be willing to bet the number of people who have had it is astronomically higher than many realize because you can get it and not even know. That was what happened to me, and I caught had no symptoms; after I quarantine, we had our blood checked to make sure we didn't have a false positive, and no, we had it. If I was not tested, I'd never known.
    I agree.
    I had it and had symptoms, but the symptoms were not consistent with a respiratory virus so I thought it was food poisoning when I first got it. Symptoms vary with covid.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '21 13:511 edit
    @sonhouse
    THAT is the whole point. The source of my information.

That would be about the SUPPRESSION of science DIRECTLY caused by Trump.

The paper describing that finding was about to be published by the science unit of the USDA but Trump did not want to have ANYTHING published that went against his bias against man made climate change so he KILLED the entire science unit of the USDA.

Like you didn't know this bit:

https://www.businessinsider.com/climate-change-lowers-nutritional-value-of-food-staples-2019-8#:~:text=The%20study%20authors%20found%20that,and%20vitamin%20content%20of%20rice.

It is not just rice being effected by increase in CO2 due to man made climate change.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree