1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '21 19:11
    @sonhouse said
    @sonhouse
    THAT is the whole point. The source of my information.

That would be about the SUPPRESSION of science DIRECTLY caused by Trump.

The paper describing that finding was about to be published by the science unit of the USDA but Trump did not want to have ANYTHING published that went against his bias against man made climate change so he KILLED the entire scienc ...[text shortened]... 0of%20rice.

It is not just rice being effected by increase in CO2 due to man made climate change.
    Just checking, you know who the current president is, right?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Nov '21 23:201 edit
    @KellyJay
    Ah, another assswipe thinking we don't know Trump IS the republican party right now, that is until his sorry ass is in prison for his MANY felonies. He is under investigation from everything from tax fraud to illegally trying to influence elections in Georgia (AT LEAST JUST GEORGIA) and instigating the Jan 6 peaceful tourist rally.
    I assume therefore you want to lull us to sleep and maybe forget just who is in charge of the zombie republicans so we didn't catch when it turned from a democracy to a dictatorship. Is THAT what you are hiding?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '21 23:45
    @sonhouse said
    @KellyJay
    Ah, another assswipe thinking we don't know Trump IS the republican party right now, that is until his sorry ass is in prison for his MANY felonies. He is under investigation from everything from tax fraud to illegally trying to influence elections in Georgia (AT LEAST JUST GEORGIA) and instigating the Jan 6 peaceful tourist rally.
    I assume therefore you want to ...[text shortened]... s so we didn't catch when it turned from a democracy to a dictatorship. Is THAT what you are hiding?
    You want to spend your time worrying about the last guy in office go ahead. The one there is at the heart of a lot of bad policy.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '21 01:40
    @sonhouse said
    @sonhouse
    THAT is the whole point. The source of my information.

That would be about the SUPPRESSION of science DIRECTLY caused by Trump.

The paper describing that finding was about to be published by the science unit of the USDA but Trump did not want to have ANYTHING published that went against his bias against man made climate change so he KILLED the entire scienc ...[text shortened]... 0of%20rice.

It is not just rice being effected by increase in CO2 due to man made climate change.
    Global food crisis? LOL!

People commonly choose to eat foods of low nutritional value, especially in the USA. Junk food is worse than anything you have brought up. You are only talking about iron and zinc being slightly lower in a couple of grain crops. It is nothing near a crisis.

You like making mountains out of molehills. This doesn't even have anything to do with the spread of covid. You digress.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Nov '21 16:39
    @Metal-Brain
    Speaking of covid, now a new variant has shown up in LA, Delta + it is now called, worse than the old delta.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    06 Nov '21 00:02
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Speaking of covid, now a new variant has shown up in LA, Delta + it is now called, worse than the old delta.
    What makes it worse?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 18:49
    @Metal-Brain
    Do you really have to have virus 101 explained to you?

When worse means more people will get infected because the variant has a sharper tip on its cell penetrator or helper molecules to ease the way into the cell.

So more infectious, and that means more people get sick and because of that more of the fringe will die.

I don't know why I bothered even typing this bit of knowledge you should have already have know.

But hey, we can't ALL be educated can we.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '21 09:19
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Do you really have to have virus 101 explained to you?

When worse means more people will get infected because the variant has a sharper tip on its cell penetrator or helper molecules to ease the way into the cell.

So more infectious, and that means more people get sick and because of that more of the fringe will die.

I don't know why I bothered even t ...[text shortened]... his bit of knowledge you should have already have know.

But hey, we can't ALL be educated can we.
    Everyone Will Eventually Get Covid Experts Say

https://rumble.com/vp18mi-everyone-will-eventually-get-covid-experts-say.html

You cannot avoid people getting infected. That is a fact. Accept the science.
    People can get the gene vaccine if they feel they are at high risk. Those that choose not to are very unlikely to die, but since everyone will get it anyway it will not result in more deaths. You are wrong about that.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '21 17:29
    @KellyJay
    Yeah, how DARE we want a POTUS who actually helps regular folks.

Repubs would DIE rather than helping ANYONE.
    ALL they want is rich, well, ULTRA rich to fund their continued worthless power.
    Power they ONLY use to stop Dem bills.

So prove me wrong.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree