1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Sep '21 00:33
    https://phys.org/news/2021-08-sars-cov-dynamics-reveals-opportunity-covid-.html

Maybe this will lead to some great work because if they figure this one out it might be applicable to ALL corona viruses.
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Sep '21 17:20
    You can die. That will stop you from spreading it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Sep '21 19:25
    @Metal-Brain
    Not for a few hours....
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Sep '21 00:45
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Not for a few hours....
    Your body can be bagged up.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Sep '21 17:09
    @Metal-Brain
    Lot of thumbs down there. Wonder why.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    06 Sep '21 23:20
    @metal-brain said
    Your body can be bagged up.
    boy that escalated quickly. Are you ok ?
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 12:50
    @wildgrass said
    boy that escalated quickly. Are you ok ?
    It was a joke....sort of.

Sonhouse thinks the world population should be reduced, so I think he should start with himself instead of wishing the unvaccinated will die. Yes, he said that in one of his rants. He used to say human life was worth saving from covid. Now he wants people to die from it. Ask him about it.

I asked him how he suggested that be accomplished. He had nothing to say because there is no ethical answer for it. Bill Gates wants to keep people from breeding as much and his methods are unethical.

Sonhouse wants people to die so the rest of us don't destroy the planet with AGW. He is like a psychopath chicken little.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 12:51
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Lot of thumbs down there. Wonder why.
    Because they didn't read your rant wishing death on people. I did.
  9. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 19:14
    I once had an apprentice -who's answer to the world overpopulation problem was to exterminate everyone over the age of 70.
    I wonder if he still thinks that?
    He will be in his 60's now
  10. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    08 Sep '21 21:34
    @venda said
    I once had an apprentice -who's answer to the world overpopulation problem was to exterminate everyone over the age of 70.
    lol like the people over 70 are the ones adding to the population ?
  11. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 03:22
    This planet we live on is absolutely packed with microbes of every imaginable category. A single fistful of forest soil contains billions of bacteria, viruses, spores and who-knows-what-else, and so do our own bodies, and the only reason we don't instantly die is because our organic chemistry has been trained to deal with it by a billion years of evolution. The instant a baby is born its immune system starts getting trained by being exposed to all these germs, but if you bring up your child in a sterile environment you will end up with a very sickly child. Anti-biotics and anti-bacterial products make things even worse as they damage the immune system and unbalance all the beneficial bacteria. Add to that a diet completely unfit for humans and you've got a recipe for disaster.
    In summary, when dealing with health matters we've been doing just about everything wrong since at least 1946.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 03:51
    @venda said
    I wonder if he still thinks that?
    He will be in his 60's now
    Henry Kissinger said the elderly are useless eaters. He is 98 years old now.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 23:11
    @Metal-Brain
    You are so full of shyte your T shirt is turning brown.
    What the hell makes you think I WANT people to die from covid or anything else?

I SAID there are too many humans on the planet but that doesn't mean I am going to risk lives giving out BS data, what now? Trump says ingest bleach, maybe swallow a UV light, yeah that will really work, won't it.
    Now instead of pushing folks to get the shots in arms, you tout the benefits of horse dewormer or hydrochoroquine.

You haven't even MENTIONED monoclonal antibodies which keeps folks from getting seriously ill from covid.

Another strike against you.

You are nothing but an attention seeking troll. And an anti American anti science Troll besides.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 01:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    You are so full of shyte your T shirt is turning brown.
    What the hell makes you think I WANT people to die from covid or anything else?

I SAID there are too many humans on the planet but that doesn't mean I am going to risk lives giving out BS data, what now? Trump says ingest bleach, maybe swallow a UV light, yeah that will really work, won't it.
    Now inst ...[text shortened]...

You are nothing but an attention seeking troll. And an anti American anti science Troll besides.
    You said you wanted less people on the planet and wished death on the unvaccinated so it would happen. You pretended to care about human life and then wished death on those that did not conform like you did and get the gene vaccine. You wish death on those that don't think like you do.

How do you suggest the planet be depopulated? What is your solution? Try to explain a solution without being a Nazi. Let's see you try to rationalize it.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 21:46
    @ogb
    Ya never know....🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree