A Bio Genesis

A Bio Genesis

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 May 19
2 edits

@humy said
how do you know?
I am sorry you want to have a discussion on God, on God after what you said? The lecture is on chemistry that you avoid! Are you good with the spiritual discussions because you don’t care about the outcome, yet if it can be shown science isn’t fully behind your beliefs you avoid that!?

Small wonder your world view does not acknowledge evidence to the contrary with your eyes closed to it all.

h

Moves
19 May 19

@kellyjay said
I am sorry you want to have a discussion on God,
Then why did you discuss God if you didn't want me to?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 May 19
1 edit

@humy said
Then why did you discuss God if you didn't want me to?
We can discuss God in the spiritual forum, in this OP I wanted to discuss the science, which you have no desire. I've been responding to comments on God, the topic I wanted to discuss is what we see, what we can test and verify. That seems to be the topic of choice only if it is being used to confirm some beliefs not others.

h

Moves
19 May 19
4 edits

Oh come off it Kelly; who you trying to kid? Your OP and other postings was obviously motivated to suggest Goddidit, which isn't about science; its about religion.
The only place your OP belongs is in the spiritual forum.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19 May 19

@humy said
Oh come off it Kelly; who you trying to kid? Your OP and other postings was obviously motivated to suggest Goddidit, which isn't about science; its about religion.
The only place your OP belongs is in the spiritual forum.
You are pulling the same thing that religious people do from time to time, find what message suits them, and go there be it a church or whatever! You got your version of the truth in science and you stay there. The truth is what makes you happy, not necessarily what is real. I asked for 5 minutes for you to see if his talk was going to be religious in nature or science, you cannot be bothered.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
You are pulling the same thing that religious people do from time to time, find what message suits them, and go there be it a church or whatever! You got your version of the truth in science and you stay there. The truth is what makes you happy, not necessarily what is real. I asked for 5 minutes for you to see if his talk was going to be religious in nature or science, you cannot be bothered.
So the discussion about the science involved may be true. So what, if the motivation for that discourse was to prove it had to be GODIDIT? THAT is not science. THAT is religion pure and simple no matter how you dress it up in an alleged science lecture.
Both those dudes use science as a weapon not something you do when you want to just discuss the science. If they conclude GODDIDIT, they are NOT doing science. They have clearly weaponized science for their own agenda.

For instance, they could say, that is where we are now. Studies are ongoing and may reveal new science about OOL. They did NOT say that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
21 May 19

@sonhouse said
So the discussion about the science involved may be true. So what, if the motivation for that discourse was to prove it had to be GODIDIT? THAT is not science. THAT is religion pure and simple no matter how you dress it up in an alleged science lecture.
Both those dudes use science as a weapon not something you do when you want to just discuss the science. If they conclude ...[text shortened]... s where we are now. Studies are ongoing and may reveal new science about OOL. They did NOT say that.
If the science is true, but you dislike the motivation that invalidates the science? When it comes to truth in your opinion truth isn't important, motivation is? How strange, small wonder you avoid possible truth in science that goes against your personal beliefs.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
21 May 19

@KellyJay
That is the whole POINT. What they are presenting is not science. It WEAPONIZES science to achieve an end. Why don't you understand that.
They make this huge presentation of where we are in terms of OOL all the while KNOWING they have an agenda and then drop the shoe at the last moment, going, SEE, GODDIDIT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN UNDERSTAND OOL.

What part of THAT do you not understand?
They are doing exactly the same thing the creationists trying to force creationism to be taught in science class instead of religious studies where it belongs.
They even did those two talks in a CHURCH.

So just what part of that do you not understand? They can do all the poo pooing of science they want. It is ABSOLUTELY clear they care NOTHING about the science of OOL, neither one of them study OOL for a living. Sure, they are scientists but NOT in the field of OOL and they make that clear when they claim humans will NEVER figure it out.
THAT denigrates human ability, and that human ability created your god. Don't forget THAT fact.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 May 19

@sonhouse said
@KellyJay
That is the whole POINT. What they are presenting is not science. It WEAPONIZES science to achieve an end. Why don't you understand that.
They make this huge presentation of where we are in terms of OOL all the while KNOWING they have an agenda and then drop the shoe at the last moment, going, SEE, GODDIDIT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN UNDERSTAND OOL.

What part of T ...[text shortened]... ut.
THAT denigrates human ability, and that human ability created your god. Don't forget THAT fact.
No, you are presenting I only want to see motivation I agree with science.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 May 19

@sonhouse said
@KellyJay

What part of T ...[text shortened]... ut.
The fact I will not forget in the exchanges here, is that when people say there is no evidence, it isn't because there isn't evidence, its because they simply refuse to look at what is there, but because of THEIR motivation they refuse to look at it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 May 19

@kellyjay said
The fact I will not forget in the exchanges here, is that when people say there is no evidence, it isn't because there isn't evidence, its because they simply refuse to look at what is there, but because of THEIR motivation they refuse to look at it.
This whole exchange belongs in spiritual not science since you only want to refer to two dudes bent on proving GODIDIT and humans are WAY to stupid to ever figure it out.

w

Moves
22 May 19

@kellyjay said
If the science is true, but you dislike the motivation that invalidates the science? When it comes to truth in your opinion truth isn't important, motivation is? How strange, small wonder you avoid possible truth in science that goes against your personal beliefs.
What is the science that's being invalidated? We're 146 posts in but the data is a youtube clip.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 May 19

@sonhouse said
This whole exchange belongs in spiritual not science since you only want to refer to two dudes bent on proving GODIDIT and humans are WAY to stupid to ever figure it out.
Keep telling yourself that! Truth is exclusive you can avoid it but it will remain if you look at it or not.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
22 May 19

@wildgrass said
What is the science that's being invalidated? We're 146 posts in but the data is a youtube clip.
Nothing is being invalidated, just ignored.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
22 May 19
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Nothing is being invalidated, just ignored.
Nobody is going to look at 3 hours of video only to get the conclusion GODIDIT. That is obvious. We don't need to watch weaponized science. That is not science. That is disguised religion. Take it to spiritual. We get it. Humans are WAY too stupid to figure out OOL therefore GODIDIT.