desperate for some advice

desperate for some advice

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
11 Jul 07

Originally posted by EinsteinMind
LMFAO. You really don't want to start asking things like that.

They can have some seeeeerious repercussions.
Like he might answer in the affirmative?

a
AGW Hitman

http://xkcd.com/386/

Moves
11 Jul 07

Or that a family member finds him face down at his keyboard and answers for him!

E
Seeker

Going where needed.

Moves
11 Jul 07

Originally posted by agryson
Or that a family member finds him face down at his keyboard and answers for him!
exactly!

What if he's about to get shot in the head? then he might answer in the affirmative.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
11 Jul 07
1 edit

Originally posted by EinsteinMind
exactly!

What if he's about to get shot in the head? then he might answer in the affirmative.
If he's dead, I'll apologize in person....but let's reflect: he just asked for medical advice on a CHESS WEBSITE!!! about something lodged in his breathing passage. Do you really think he's in trouble?

d

Moves
12 Jul 07

chess is only one step down from science.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
12 Jul 07

Originally posted by doodinthemood
I don't see how drinking would solve anything, given your confidence this gum is in the windpipe rather than the oesophagus. Past coughing, there's nothing you can do. Vomiting and heimlich manouvers should not be performed on a partial blockage. Just go see the doctor and it'll probably be quick.
He said it wasn't in his windpipe.

If it's not in the windpipe, then it's in the digestive system and eating and drinking should wash it down.

Drinking alcohol will help dissolve it as will highly acidic foods if you really want to hurry.

SS

Moves
12 Jul 07

i

Moves
14 Jul 07

"TAKE IT IN STRIDE" THATS GOLDEN!!!!!!

i

Moves
14 Jul 07

YEA WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHESS QUESTIONS.... ISNT THAT WHY WE ARE HERE... ANOTHER THING WHY DO PPL CHALLENGE YOU AND THEN TAKE FOREVER TO FINISH THE GAME.... I MEAN COME ON... IM TRYING TO GET ON A RESPECTABLE LEVEL....

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
14 Jul 07

Originally posted by iceburgslim
YEA WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHESS QUESTIONS.... ISNT THAT WHY WE ARE HERE... ANOTHER THING WHY DO PPL CHALLENGE YOU AND THEN TAKE FOREVER TO FINISH THE GAME.... I MEAN COME ON... IM TRYING TO GET ON A RESPECTABLE LEVEL....
using capitals is so yesterday

i

Moves
14 Jul 07

I SPILLED JUICE INSIDE MY KEYBOARD.... SOOOOO I HOPE THAT EXPLAINS WHY THEY ARE IN CAPITALS...

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
14 Jul 07

I thought chess questions were supposed to go in the Chess forum!? This was for "other" posers and puzzles. I'm not complaining, because this is a chess site and chess is a poser and a puzzle, so they do seem to fit here too.