boyz.

boyz.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
04 Jan 06

Originally posted by Zelinda
i took my as you call it 'crap' to genral, and it was deleted!
I guess even the general forum has some standards.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by Suzianne
It only seems that way. The ones who are obnoxious are obnoxious for different reasons, and only a few are completely incorrigible. Luckily, most can be made to be at least a little bit less obnoxious. Remember that it is mainly a defensive reaction to avoid seeming vulnerable, and if you can get them to see that being vulnerable is not entirely a bad th ...[text shortened]... he overall obnoxiousness factor. Good luck, though... it's an uphill struggle all the way. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Tosh!

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
I guess even the general forum has some standards.
You don't often appear to make mistakes. I'm astonished!

T
Full speed locomotiv

On tracks.

Moves
05 Jan 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Oh Jesus Christ.
You call me?

Z

Moves
06 Jan 06

Your question was anything but straight.
if you say anything, i could not care less. i think your an ass.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
06 Jan 06

if you say anything, i could not care less. i think your an ass.
You're.

Z

Moves
06 Jan 06

You're.
like i said. i think you are an ass, and i could not care less what you say.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
06 Jan 06

i have a question for men and women out there. are all boyz obnoxtious? i have only met a few who are decent. are they? this is a very important question.
surely the fact that you have met afew decent ones, answers your own question.

what a silly question

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Jan 06
1 edit

like i said. i think you are an ass, and i could not care less what you say.
You go, girl, lol...

Notice that it is all the "boyz" here being the obnoxious ones? Hehe... as I'm sure you know, they are even more obnoxious in a group because they are all trying to look "cool" to one another (or at the very least, trying NOT to look too "uncool" ). You do have a few choices here... you can decide to fight fire with fire and be obnoxious back, hoping to knock them down a peg or two, or you can just ignore the most obnoxious ones. Don't try talking to any one of them with too much honesty or emotion, though, because they'll only blow that back in your face, because amongst "boyz", showing any emotion or vulnerability is part of that "looking uncool" thing they hate. Because of this, you might have some success one-on-one with them. The "boyz" are generally much less obnoxious once you get them away from other "boyz"... hehe... Good luck, hun... ๐Ÿ™‚

London

Moves
07 Jan 06

You go, girl, lol...

Notice that it is all the "boyz" here being the obnoxious ones? Hehe... as I'm sure you know, they are even more obnoxious in a group because they are all trying to look "cool" to one another (or at the very least, trying NOT to look too "uncool" ). You do have a few choices here... you can decide to fight fire with fire and be obn ...[text shortened]... xious once you get them away from other "boyz"... hehe... Good luck, hun... ๐Ÿ™‚
One of you "girlz" go and put the kettle on, there's a love

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
08 Jan 06

You go, girl, lol...

Notice that it is all the "boyz" here being the obnoxious ones? Hehe... as I'm sure you know, they are even more obnoxious in a group because they are all trying to look "cool" to one another (or at the very least, trying NOT to look too "uncool" ). You do have a few choices here... you can decide to fight fire with fire and be obn ...[text shortened]... xious once you get them away from other "boyz"... hehe... Good luck, hun... ๐Ÿ™‚
PMS ALERT !!!!๐Ÿ˜ 

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Jan 06

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
PMS ALERT !!!!๐Ÿ˜ 
Oh, this is not PMS, hun... you need to look elsewhere here for that... this is infinitely more tame by comparison...

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
09 Jan 06

Oh, this is not PMS, hun... you need to look elsewhere here for that... this is infinitely more tame by comparison...
i non obnoxiously giggle at your response๐Ÿ˜€

l

Moves
12 Jan 06

You go, girl, lol...

thank you. lola

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
18 Jan 06

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
i non obnoxiously giggle at your response๐Ÿ˜€
Plonker.