boyz.

boyz.

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

back in business

Moves
26 Mar 06

E

Swansea

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by Zelinda
and you're worried about guys at this age because?!?! wait till you grow up and mature first then think about them

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
27 Mar 06

Jesus Christ this thread deserves abortion.

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
27 Mar 06

Or at least relocation to General. 😞

DC
The Mighty

Rocky Mountains

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by leisurelysloth
No, I'd say abortion.

a
Enola Straight

mouse mouse mouse

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
As did your mother.

Z

Moves
27 Mar 06

Z

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by gollumprawn
yes i confess us men are all the same just like people of different nations are all the same. pre-justice
thank you for answering, but i've gotten that question answered.

do you think you might be able to answer my new questions?

Z

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
and you're worried about guys at this age because?!?! wait till you grow up and mature first then think about them
well, it's the simple fact that, with 5 brothers, you have to put up with boys whether you like it or not. i am merely trying to understand why some (and most) of my brothers like to drive me insane, and others actually care about what i feel.

not to mention the @ssholes (boys) at my school.

Z

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
why?

Z

Moves
27 Mar 06

no, i am asking questions because i a PUZZLED. there for it can go in this cattagory.😏

Z

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by ark13
As did your mother.
lol

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
27 Mar 06

Originally posted by Zelinda
no, i am asking questions because i a PUZZLED. there for it can go in this cattagory.😏
Miss Zelinda,

I don't think that this is quite the definition of Puzzle for which this forum was intended. By your logic most everything in Debates and a fair portion of General would belong here as well. I don't intend this to be rude (and I apologize profusely if it comes across as such), but I would consider it a great, personal favor if you would adopt a slightly narrower definition of word Puzzle as it relates to this forum.

Thank you kindly,
Leisure

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
27 Mar 06

Miss Zelinda,

I don't think that this is quite the definition of Puzzle for which this forum was intended. By your logic most everything in Debates and a fair portion of General would belong here as well. I don't intend this to be rude (and I apologize profusely if it comes across as such), but I would consider it a great, personal favor if you ...[text shortened]... narrower definition of word Puzzle as it relates to this forum.

Thank you kindly,
Leisure
Don't sugar-coat it, slothy. Zelinda is a Class A attention hound. She knows she should be posting her threads elsewhere, but she doesn't because it's more fun for her to be a poop-disturber.

l
Man of Steel

rushing to and fro

Moves
27 Mar 06

Now, Now PB! *scolding* There's no call for rudeness. Let's save that for the General forum... ..where it belongs!