1. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    30 Mar '23 20:44
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Moron #2.
    Do you answer anything or just expect me to take your word for it? Give me some of that new age religion brother.
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 19:14
    @mike69 said
    Do you answer anything or just expect me to take your word for it? Give me some of that new age religion brother.
    Why don't you go and find a transexual and have a chat with them?
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 19:301 edit
    @mlb62 said
    Women chess players worldwide..WATCH OUT...the Transwomen(men) can now enter your tournaments and take home all the prize money !!...
    The highest rated female is Yifan Hou at 2628...that isn't even in the Men's top 100.... any of those can state they're a woman and win the Women's WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP !!
    Who cares. Men have no natural advantage in chess, so being trans doesn't matter.

The only reason men dominate chess is because there are far more male players so the odds of men being at the top is higher.
  4. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 19:34
    @vivify said
    Who cares. Men have no natural advantage in chess, so being trans doesn't matter.

The only reason men dominate chess is because there are far more male players so the odds of men being at the top is higher.
    Pssst, you missed something, read slower.
  5. Joined
    16 Aug '15
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 20:49
    @a-unique-nickname said
    I think you need a bit of education of what a transexual actually is. Many take hormones from a young age, their voice changes to a completely female voice, they can naturally grow breasts and testosterone levels reduce dramatically.

They're not men.

The discussion shouldn't be if they're allowed to complete with women, it's at what testosterone level should b ...[text shortened]... ve men and female competitions is because men are naturally stronger... That doesn't apply to chess.
    Thanks for sharing your story.
  6. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    31 Mar '23 20:51
    @gambrel said
    Thanks for sharing your story.
    Absolute stupidity, I’m not even going to bother.
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 09:07
    @mike69 said
    Absolute stupidity, I’m not even going to bother.
    Simpletons do generally struggle with new concepts.
  8. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 17:41
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Simpletons do generally struggle with new concepts.
    Tell me about itπŸ˜‰.
  9. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    01 Apr '23 17:42
    @a-unique-nickname said
    I think you need a bit of education of what a transexual actually is. Many take hormones from a young age, their voice changes to a completely female voice, they can naturally grow breasts and testosterone levels reduce dramatically.

They're not men.

The discussion shouldn't be if they're allowed to complete with women, it's at what testosterone level should b ...[text shortened]... ve men and female competitions is because men are naturally stronger... That doesn't apply to chess.
    Are you speaking from experience?
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 08:50
    @mike69 said
    Tell me about itπŸ˜‰.
    I'd try but like I said, simpletons do generally struggle with new concepts. πŸ˜‚
  11. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 08:50
    @mike69 said
    Are you speaking from experience?
    Am I trans? No. Have I spoken with trans? Yes.
  12. Joined
    20 May '16
    Moves
    02 Apr '23 19:41
    @a-unique-nickname said
    So you have nothing, I understand now. Your strong opinion is only based on talking to someone, hmmm. And you call me what?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 16:32
    Lots of talk in the chess communities about getting rid of women's titles.
    It's like saying "you're good, for a girl"
    The only reason so many men are the best is because men play chess way more than women do.

Neither gender has an advantage so I'm sure women's titles will be gone before we see a male identify as a female just to win.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    03 Apr '23 19:07
    @mike69 said
    So you have nothing, I understand now. Your strong opinion is only based on talking to someone, hmmm. And you call me what?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Where did I say my position was based on talking to someone? Oh dear.
  15. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    06 Apr '23 17:18
    @a-unique-nickname said
    Is that how you got your unique nickname?

I kid, I kid.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree