Skeeter back at 2400.

Skeeter back at 2400.

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by roma45
i believe you, i believe your name is realy KOPATOS, Not cludi the wife beater, obviously with all that built up rage you have never been with a woman in your sad miserable twisted excuse of a life. have a nice day 🙄🙄
PROVE YOUR ALLEGATION THAT HE IS GRECIAN INSTEAD OF RUSSIAN OR ADMIT YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A RAT. 😀

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by SwissGambit
PROVE YOUR ALLEGATION THAT HE IS GRECIAN INSTEAD OF RUSSIAN OR ADMIT YOU HAVE THE BRAIN OF A RAT. 😀
What the heck are you doing wasting your time in here ? Get out and come up with another "a game ends with" problem :-) I'm going cold turkey here.

D
Up a

gumtree

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by SwissGambit
I do have the brain of a rat. I keep it inside my pet rat.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Diophantus
I do have the brain of a rat. I keep it inside my pet rat.
At least you have the brain of a rat. Apparently mine is "smaller than a rat". At the Risk of repeating myself, you don't have the Monopoly on rat accusations, I'm getting tired of these BattleShips, going to make myself a nice sandwich with some BackGammon and Scrabbled eggs. Then put Mah Jonggest child to bed. Your turn.

t

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by thaughbaer
At least you have the brain of a rat. Apparently mine is "smaller than a rat". At the [b]Risk of repeating myself, you don't have the Monopoly on rat accusations, I'm getting tired of these BattleShips, going to make myself a nice sandwich with some BackGammon and Scrabbled eggs. Then put Mah Jonggest child to bed. Your turn.[/b]
i heard, that mating somebody before falling asleep is beneficial for longelivity... so how about a game of chess?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by tharkesh
i heard, that mating somebody before falling asleep is beneficial for longelivity... so how about a game of [b]chess?[/b]
You asked for it... don't resign on move 1 :-) Game 8713103 No comments please.. it's a game in progress. I dunno where that first move came from.

t

Moves
16 Sep 11

i heard one should always try to hit the g-point...

ml

out on bail

Moves
16 Sep 11

At least you have the brain of a rat. Apparently mine is "smaller than a rat". At the [b]Risk of repeating myself, you don't have the Monopoly on rat accusations, I'm getting tired of these BattleShips, going to make myself a nice sandwich with some BackGammon and Scrabbled eggs. Then put Mah Jonggest child to bed. Your turn.[/b]
Your youngest child wouldn't be CHESSter, by any chance?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by tharkesh
i heard one should always try to hit the g-point...
Before we carry on... can someone confirm whether or not I am allowed to refer to an online database of computer analysis of Skeeter's past games ? Or do I need to print if off first ?

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
16 Sep 11

Well, he's no EmLasker that's for sure. Rumour has it he's returned to this site. Wonder what nik he's using now......

skeets

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by michael liddle
Your youngest child wouldn't be CHESSter, by any chance?
Have we met ? I've sent Mrs Drawers to put him to bed instead.

Chess Librarian

The Stacks

Moves
16 Sep 11
2 edits

Originally posted by kopatov
Let us start with some cold hard facts and proof.

1. PROVE THAT KOPATOV IS NOT MY REAL NAME AND THAT I AM THIS CLUDI PERSON. Start by showing us some ID's, IP addresses, emails we need much more that your hot air. YOU HAVE TILL MIDNIGHT TO PRESENT THE COLD HARD FACTS.
2. PROVE THAT I AM THIS WIFE-BEATER PERSON AS ALLEGED BY SKEETER. LET US SEE POLICE REC ...[text shortened]... THAN SOMEONE'S MENTAL HAEMORRHAGING TO BE CLAIMING SOMEONE IS A WIFE-BEATER ON A CHESS FORUM.
Oh, never mind.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11
1 edit

Originally posted by Paul Leggett

In a related note, some Cludi person is suing us all for (I quote) "SLANDER/LIBEL" for being called "kopatov"...
He's been reading the forum then. I wonder what alias he's using ? No.. don't even go there.

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11
2 edits

Originally posted by kopatov

1. PROVE THAT KOPATOV IS NOT MY REAL NAME
Interesting... in the midst of all this you jump into Thread 141974. How noble of you while being embroiled in a lawsuit over here to attempt some forum moderation. No.. wait.. it's not that you're concerned they're going off topic.. it's the characters in there.. am I sensing some "history" ? If you think it's warm over here I think you'll find it positively toastie there. Good luck with that.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
16 Sep 11
2 edits

He's been reading the forum then. I wonder what alias he's using ? No.. don't even go there.
......well in any case I see his obfuscated obscenities have been removed. He does that again and he'll be gone, again.

skeeter