Skeeter back at 2400.

Skeeter back at 2400.

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by tharkesh
this actually is fun. can't you start a second blog or the "weekly position guessing thread"? and at some point you show 'the' conclusion, which all of us then will happily agree 😉
There used to be a player who used to post positions, Korch, he is a big friend of GP,
anyhow he used to post positions and all he would say was, evaluate the position.
Everyone used to contribute their ideas, it was like you say, really fun and an excellent
way to learn.

m

In attack

Moves
16 Sep 11

The 300th post... and 3 thoughts

a) This kopatov fella(/lass 😉) really likes to dish it out but seems to have a sense of humour failure when he's on the receiving end

b) the Analyse the Position is a great idea... Any chance we can resurrect this?

c) Let's all move on and leave this thread be?

k

Pities the fool

Moves
16 Sep 11

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
16 Sep 11

The post that was quoted here has been removed
There is a simple solution to your problem.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EXIT to Chessbase

t

Moves
16 Sep 11
3 edits

Originally posted by morgski

a) This fella(/lass 😉) really likes to dish it out but seems to have a sense of humour failure when he's on the receiving end
oh no, the idea was to ignore loud people and get focussed on a game of chess instead.... you see, now you woke him up again....he is all screaming again...

and i still am looking forward to more position ideas and at some point a 'solution'... 🙂

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11

Cleudo is one of THE best selling board games of ALL time. You should be flattered.

m

In attack

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by tharkesh
oh no, the idea was to ignore loud people and get focussed on a game of chess instead.... you see, now you woke him up again....he is all screaming again...

and i still am looking forward to more position ideas and at some point a 'solution'... 🙂
Have posted a positional ideas in a new thread, not the most taxing of problems but then again I'm not a very clever chess player...

D
Up a

gumtree

Moves
16 Sep 11

I don't think you can be slandered/libelled/defamed if you are hiding behind a fictitious name and are accused of having hidden behind another fictitious name in the past. The test is whether or not your good reputation has been damaged in some way. In this case, that cannot happen since nobody can make a connection between the fictitious name kopatov and the real person hiding behind the name kopatov. This would also apply to being mistaken for a board game. Did I mention you look a little Scrabble today?

t

Moves
16 Sep 11

thanks, i just saw it... i guess it is very difficult to find good 'positional' problems.... but great that you picked it up, maybe it carries some nice fruits 🙂

k

Pities the fool

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by Diophantus
I don't think you can be slandered/libelled/defamed if you are hiding behind a fictitious name and are accused of having hidden behind another fictitious name in the past. The test is whether or not your good reputation has been damaged in some way. In this case, that cannot happen since nobody can make a connection between the fictitious name kopatov and ...[text shortened]... also apply to being mistaken for a board game. Did I mention you look a little Scrabble today?
Let us start with some cold hard facts and proof.

1. PROVE THAT KOPATOV IS NOT MY REAL NAME AND THAT I AM THIS CLUDI PERSON. Start by showing us some ID's, IP addresses, emails we need much more that your hot air. YOU HAVE TILL MIDNIGHT TO PRESENT THE COLD HARD FACTS.
2. PROVE THAT I AM THIS WIFE-BEATER PERSON AS ALLEGED BY SKEETER. LET US SEE POLICE RECORDS, COURT DOCUMENTS, AFFIDAVITS. WE WOULD REQUIRE MORE THAN SOMEONE'S MENTAL HAEMORRHAGING TO BE CLAIMING SOMEONE IS A WIFE-BEATER ON A CHESS FORUM.

m

In attack

Moves
16 Sep 11

...and unless you you're referring to the famous Norse King Cnut the Great (in which case a compliment) you can't get your knickers in a twist about possible slander from others

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11

Originally posted by kopatov
YOU HAVE TILL MIDNIGHT TO PRESENT THE COLD HARD FACTS.
Just to avoid any confusion are you specifying the deadline as local time or coordinated universal time ?

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
16 Sep 11
1 edit

2. PROVE THAT I AM THIS WIFE-BEATER PERSON AS ALLEGED BY SKEETER. LET US SEE POLICE RECORDS, COURT DOCUMENTS, AFFIDAVITS. WE WOULD REQUIRE MORE THAN SOMEONE'S MENTAL HAEMORRHAGING TO BE CLAIMING SOMEONE IS A WIFE-BEATER ON A CHESS FORUM.
You need to show first where it was alleged. We all know the post you're referring to.. but I have some bad news. Much as you'd like to be the center of everyone's universe... you're not... you were just an insignificant "and of course" on the end. If you were half as clever as you think you are you'd know who it was aimed at.. and no I'm not going to tell you. You're lawyer is advising you badly. But don't get rid of him.. at this rate you may need his services anyway.

st johnstone

Moves
16 Sep 11

1. PROVE THAT KOPATOV IS NOT MY REAL NAME AND THAT I AM THIS CLUDI PERSON. Start by showing us some ID's, IP addresses, emails we need much more that your hot air. YOU HAVE TILL MIDNIGHT TO PRESENT THE COLD HARD FACTS.
2. PROVE THAT I AM THIS WIFE-BEATER PERSON AS ALLEGED BY SKEETER. LET US SEE POLICE REC ...[text shortened]... THAN SOMEONE'S MENTAL HAEMORRHAGING TO BE CLAIMING SOMEONE IS A WIFE-BEATER ON A CHESS FORUM.
i believe you, i believe your name is realy KOPATOS, Not cludi the wife beater, obviously with all that built up rage you have never been with a woman in your sad miserable twisted excuse of a life. have a nice day 🙄🙄

D
Up a

gumtree

Moves
16 Sep 11
1 edit

2. PROVE THAT I AM THIS WIFE-BEATER PERSON AS ALLEGED BY SKEETER. LET US SEE POLICE REC ...[text shortened]... THAN SOMEONE'S MENTAL HAEMORRHAGING TO BE CLAIMING SOMEONE IS A WIFE-BEATER ON A CHESS FORUM.
... and if I don't?

I suppose you could shout at me some more.