monthly subsciptions

monthly subsciptions

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
15 Sep 11

i believe you could increase your revenue stream by accepting monthly payments. i'm ona fixed incomebut i like this sirte and would be able to join on a monthly basis.even at 5$ amonth it would be affordabletome and many others .a modest increase in monthlyu members c
would in my opinion help increase overall revenue.anyone in agreement should post their comment.heres hoping to see this feature adopted.

Moves
15 Sep 11

Originally posted by dartking
i believe you could increase your revenue stream by accepting monthly payments. i'm ona fixed incomebut i like this sirte and would be able to join on a monthly basis.even at 5$ amonth it would be affordabletome and many others .a modest increase in monthlyu members c
would in my opinion help increase overall revenue.anyone in agreement should post their comment.heres hoping to see this feature adopted.
Post this on site ideas in the hope it gets picked up dartking

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Sep 11

This has come up before and the reason it WILL NOT happen is people pay the 5 bucks, load up tons of games... and don't renew again. You'll get similar responses in Site Ideas, and probably a fair share of ridicule for this old idea.

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
15 Sep 11

Why not try this....

If you can afford $5.00/month, then each month, set aside $5.00 and do not spend it.
In 8 months, you will have enough to buy your subscription for a full year!!

Then, for the next 12 months while your subscription is being used, continue to set
aside the same $5.00 per month you were saving before.
When your subscription comes up for renewal, you will see that you have amassed
$60.00 in your RHP fund. You can pay for your next year's subscription, and you
have a tidy $20.00 head start on the next year's subscription.

While you are utilizing your second year's subscription, continue to save $5.00
per month as you had before. If you continue to do this, you will always be able to
afford your RHP subscription, on your terms, at a monthly rate you can afford.
All it takes is a little time, some patience and discipline!!

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
15 Sep 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Why not try this....

If you can afford $5.00/month, then each month, set aside $5.00 and do not spend it.

Then, for the next 12 months while your subscription is being used, continue to set
When your subscription c ...[text shortened]... a monthly rate you can afford.
Resourceful, helpful and to the point!

😏

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Sep 11

Originally posted by shortcircuit
Why not try this....

When your subscription c ...[text shortened]... a monthly rate you can afford.
He doesn't plan to pay 5 bucks every month... he plans to pay about 10 bucks a year by increasing the game load and paying another 5 bucks when the games run short.

IMHO.

P-

Moves
15 Sep 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
He doesn't plan to pay 5 bucks every month... he plans to pay about 10 bucks a year by increasing the game load and paying another 5 bucks when the games run short.

IMHO.

P-
And what's the obvious solution of that? Different tiers of membership, say $10 for 3 months but with a maximum of 20 games or so.

E
Veni Vidi Vici

Moves
15 Sep 11

Completely agree with phlabibit, would be too easy to pay for a month, get 50 or so games on a 3 or 7 day timeout, then just renew 2 or 3 months later!

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Sep 11
2 edits

Originally posted by trev33
And what's the obvious solution of that? Different tiers of membership, say $10 for 3 months but with a maximum of 20 games or so.
How do you project a 20 game limit if you join a tournament? When your sub falls off or you go over the limit, do you forfeit those games?

Come on Trev, explain it! Obviously you don't think I've seen these threads before and thought out EVERY possibility in this impossible compromise for users who can't afford 11 cents a day.

You can buy my local news paper for 1 dollar a day and 3 bucks on Sunday. That's nearly 40 bucks a month, not a year. Things cost money, try driving your car or filling your fridge for$3.30 a month.

Sheesh!~

P-

Moves
15 Sep 11
1 edit

How do you project a 20 game limit if you join a tournament? When your sub falls off or you go over the limit, do you forfeit those games?

Come on Trev, explain it! Obviously you don't think I've seen these threads before and thought out EVERY possibility in this impossible compromise for users who can't afford 11 cents a day.

You can buy my local cost money, try driving your car or filling your fridge for$3.30 a month.

Sheesh!~

P-
I'm not complaining about the price, i do think $40 is about $10 too much but that's not what i'm taking about.

"Come on Trev, explain it!"

It's pretty simple really, paying a lower amount you can't expect to have all the options available full paying subs have, that means tournaments and clan leagues are still unavailable but they can play in clans and the ladders. Once they reach their 20 games or whatever maximum they automatically become unavailable for new challenges.

Some people just want a few extra games without paying for a full subscription with all the benefits. Students, people from less well off countries that you and i are from etc. who not give them that option?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Sep 11
1 edit

I'm not complaining about the price, i do think $40 is about $10 too much but that's not what i'm taking about.

"Come on Trev, explain it!"

It's pretty simple really, paying a lower amount you can't expect to have all the options available full paying subs have, that means tournaments and clan leagues are still unavailable but they can play in clans an ...[text shortened]... from less well off countries that you and i are from etc. who not give them that option?
LET THEM EAT CAKE!~

Why are you still making me think FOR YOU? You can't join a ladder... do you fall off the ladder in a month?

Cripes, it doesn't work Trev.

Moves
15 Sep 11

LET THEM EAT CAKE!~
Ya and without the icing too.

E
Veni Vidi Vici

Moves
15 Sep 11

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Ya and without the icing too.
haha well in

Moves
15 Sep 11

LET THEM EAT CAKE!~

Why are you still making me think FOR YOU? You can't join a ladder... do you fall off the ladder in a month?

Cripes, it doesn't work Trev.
I'm talking about a 3 month sub for $10. But if ladders don't work, then no ladders, only clan challenges and sieges. The main point being $40 is a lot for someone who isn't going to use the site a lot and there should be a lower tier of subscription. If that involves only a 20 games maximum policy with zero other feature, fine, i'm sure there will be people to take up that option who wouldn't buy the full subscription although i can't see a reason why clan challenges shouldn't be added.

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
15 Sep 11

I'm talking about a 3 month sub for $10. But if ladders don't work, then no ladders, only clan challenges and sieges. The main point being $40 is a lot for someone who isn't going to use the site a lot and there should be a lower tier of subscription. If that involves only a 20 games maximum policy with zero other feature, fine, i'm sure there will be people ...[text shortened]... e full subscription although i can't see a reason why clan challenges shouldn't be added.
Sieges won't work either num-nutz. It takes about 3 months just to get on one, and what happens if you become defender.

JUST STOP IT!~