PAWN RIOT VS The Forum Move 5

PAWN RIOT VS The Forum Move 5

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yannis dude, awesome, how are you my friend, its really good to actually be on the same side of your Sicilian rather than the receiving end 😀
Oh rrrbyrob, so I 'm the second Greek to whose superb Sicilian you are forced to bow; and soon we 'll come by numbers straight from Palermo, so sic as ye gie, sic wull ye get. History evolves in circles and still I mentioned not the other Sicilian Goliath, tomtom; aye rrroby, gut nae fish till ye get them;

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by tomtom232
If you asked those w##kers in the Spirituality forum wouldn't they say God knows?
Oh they would say whatever; once you surf a bit in there you may keep up laughin till you die or keep up lookin for a 44 to put a slug in your brains in order to stop sufferin

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by black beetle
Oh they would say whatever; once you surf a bit in there you may keep up laughin till you die or keep up lookin for a 44 to put a slug in your brains in order to stop sufferin
and why tt dude you went rather for the Dragon instead of the Schevy?

f

Moves
14 Oct 08

5...g6

n
The Ever Living

Third Earth

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by gambit05
Good to know that you are on the team, but do you know that in our two games we have played so far, white won in both cases:

Game 3793152
Game 3793153
6.Bg5 was why I gave up the Najdorf! 🙁

You played really well that game.
I am much more at home in the Najdorf than a Dragon though.

K.I.N.G.

Moves
14 Oct 08

5...a6

I don't usually like waiting moves but all the more reason to see how it plays out.

g
Mad Murdock

I forgot

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by najdorfslayer
6.Bg5 was why I gave up the Najdorf! 🙁

You played really well that game.
I am much more at home in the Najdorf than a Dragon though.
Thanks. And so did you in the other game.

M

Eternity

Moves
14 Oct 08

5. ... g6

rc

Moves
14 Oct 08

Oh rrrbyrob, so I 'm the second Greek to whose superb Sicilian you are forced to bow; and soon we 'll come by numbers straight from Palermo, so sic as ye gie, sic wull ye get. History evolves in circles and still I mentioned not the other Sicilian Goliath, tomtom; aye rrroby, gut nae fish till ye get them;
ah black beetle, Yannis has on more than one occasion given me a lesson from not only the Sicilian but the Queens gambit, like yourself he is an awesome dude, has a inclination for strong alcohol but alas does not talk nearly as much bumf as a scallywag like yerself.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
14 Oct 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
ah black beetle, Yannis has on more than one occasion given me a lesson from not only the Sicilian but the Queens gambit, like yourself he is an awesome dude, has a inclination for strong alcohol but alas does not talk nearly as much bumf as a scallywag like yerself.
Aye, right! Did I told ye ghoulie long-leggedy beastie that ye go bump in the night that I play solely 1.d4???

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
14 Oct 08

5...g6

D

1...c5!

Your Kingside

Moves
14 Oct 08

By my count, it's a dead tie between the Najdorf and Dragon at 11 votes each. I didn't bother to count all the other lesser chosen moves. I would advise everyone to choose the Dragon, mostly because the positions are much more complicated than in the Najdorf, and most of the time more exciting and imbalanced, which gives us a better chance to beat a higher rated player than if we landed in the Najdorf, which is complicated, sure, but I would say more strategically complicated.

r
the walrus

an English garden

Moves
14 Oct 08

g6!

rc

Moves
14 Oct 08

Aye, right! Did I told ye ghoulie long-leggedy beastie that ye go bump in the night that I play solely 1.d4???
lol, ach, whits this ma buckie, life is just too short for yar wan dot d four, ur yay a man or a moose.

n
The Ever Living

Third Earth

Moves
14 Oct 08
2 edits

Originally posted by !~TONY~!
By my count, it's a dead tie between the Najdorf and Dragon at 11 votes each. I didn't bother to count all the other lesser chosen moves. I would advise everyone to choose the Dragon, mostly because the positions are much more complicated than in the Najdorf, and most of the time more exciting and imbalanced, which gives us a better chance to beat a higher ...[text shortened]... ed in the Najdorf, which is complicated, sure, but I would say more strategically complicated.
I would advise everyone not to choose the Dragon!

This is because I think you learn more playing the Najdorf as Dragon is too tactic motivated whereas the najdorf involves tactics and a more subtle strategy.

Sorry Tony
😛