20 Oct '18
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 03:22

Removed by poster

2. Joined
    20 Oct '18
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 03:25
    So, I'm still having trouble with Lord Condor's Watchtower. I *have* tried the given solutions already, and I've also tried rotating the solution to see if the game would accept that. It does not. Can anyone who has actually played the game, and beaten this puzzle, remember what *specific* solution the game accepted?
  3. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    16 Nov '18 08:13
    @gardenia19 said
    So, I'm still having trouble with Lord Condor's Watchtower. I *have* tried the given solutions already, and I've also tried rotating the solution to see if the game would accept that. It does not. Can anyone who has actually played the game, and beaten this puzzle, remember what *specific* solution the game accepted?
    I'd like to help, but I found almost nothing about this on the internet. It seems it's a chess problem involving Knights.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Dec '18 14:26
    @gardenia19 said
    Is that the one where the black rook on b7 is pinned by white bishop? They said R-c6 is the answer but I am not sure who has the move, black or white? Also would like to see the whole game unless this is just a made up position, not from a real game, just a problem position.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree