credit to the chess engine...

credit to the chess engine...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SS

Moves
25 Nov 07

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
25 Nov 07
2 edits

Originally posted by eatmybishop
"out of pure boredom".... maybe you should spend a bit more time with the wife and kids

apology accepted
I'm 16 you twit.

...And I'm lectured about insolence and stupidity?...

London

Moves
25 Nov 07

can you stop sending me private messages... it's kinda a bit embarrassing now... and note i wasnt rude to you because you told me you're gay... that has nothing to do with it, your sexuality means nothing to me... i was rude to you cause you keep on sending me private messages
...so now I understand the meaning behind your name...but I don't think Mr Smaug will oblige however politely you ask.

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
I'm 16 you twit.

...And I'm lectured about insolence and stupidity?...
that's not possible, you're american

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
25 Nov 07

I have said it before and now I will say it again. Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by Kepler
I have said it before and now I will say it again. Never argue with idiots. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you on experience.
Well said!

One of the reasons I did not hop back in after he crawled back out from under his rock.

Dave

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by nmdavidb
Well said!

One of the reasons I did not hop back in after he crawled back out from under his rock.

Dave
apology accepted dave

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
25 Nov 07

apology accepted dave
You have been building a straw man for awhile here...why not just give it a rest?

Dave

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by nmdavidb
You have been building a straw man for awhile here...why not just give it a rest?

Dave
i thought you werent going to answer anymore... you must be more firm in your choices and decisions dave... once you have committed yourself... go for it, don't look back... we're all rooting for you dave

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Nov 07

oh... i can beat kramnik.... i can beat kramnik.... mum.... mum... guess what.... i can beat kramnik....

go out, hit the pub, meet a bird.... drink a few drinks... get l**d... god you need it
What do you know about getting l**d.

and just so you know I do have a wife and kids, but they are all more grown up than you appear to be.

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
What do you know about getting l**d.

and just so you know I do have a wife and kids, but they are all more grown up than you appear to be.
you really have no idea.... "i play gm's all the time..", why dont you spend a bit more time with your wife and kids instead of drooling over a chessboard...? you play people with a rating about 500 below you and have the cheek to say you're a gm.. that's the same as me playing only 900-1000 rated players.... of course you're going to do better on a chess engine.... hello.... you have a higher rating... why dont you ask your kids to teach you some maths if you ever find the time to spend it with them...

apology accepted

p.s. i've been to fareham chess club cause i live in portsmouth.... only two people ever turn up.... you and the person who's rated about 1300.... your favourite type of opponent

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Nov 07
1 edit

you really have no idea.... "i play gm's all the time..", why dont you spend a bit more time with your wife and kids instead of drooling over a chessboard...? you play people with a rating about 500 below you and have the cheek to say you're a gm.. that's the same as me playing only 900-1000 rated players.... of course you're going to do better on a ches urn up.... you and the person who's rated about 1300.... your favourite type of opponent
You clearly know nothing and enjoy harassing everyone in the forum.

So (just to put you right) can you tell me where I stated "I play GMs all the time.."?

Our kids (all 4 of them) are adults and have left home. We get together regularly and enjoy each other company.

I play whoever I am drawn against in tournaments. Naturally many of these in the early rounds are graded 500 points below me but in later rounds they are not. 2 of my current opponents are graded at almost 2300.

Can you tell me where I said I was a GM? I am not even an IM and I have never claimed to be one.

My kids can't teach me Maths. They don't teach Maths very well in school now and I'd like to see you do calculus.

I didn't apologise to you. Never will. Nothing to apologise about.

M

Moves
25 Nov 07

This thread has lost the plot...it's time it was closed.

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by MissOleum
well said!

DD
Stealer of Souls

Waiting for You

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by MissOleum
well said!