credit to the chess engine...

credit to the chess engine...

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

t

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by eatmybishop
funny you said that considering i've beaten you.... still bitter about it....

apology accepted
actually he is undefeated.

e

Moves
25 Nov 07
1 edit

Originally posted by tomtom232
I'm not begging..you can just put up or shut up
already i've won.... count yourself lucky.... easy points in the bag for me... i wont reply anymore cause i cant be bothered with you... keep your points, hug them.... you can keep them.... until i'm ready to take them

apology accepted

t

Moves
25 Nov 07

already i've won.... count yourself lucky.... easy points in the bag for me... i wont reply anymore cause i cant be bothered with you... keep your points, hug them.... you can keep them.... until i'm ready to take them

apology accepted
sounds to me like you are scared. 😴

n
I Drank What? ©

I'm With Stupid

Moves
25 Nov 07
1 edit

funny you said that considering i've beaten you.... still bitter about it....

apology accepted
You have NEVER beaten me...we have never played

Dave

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

yet i have a higher rating than you... strange

apology accepted
It doesn't look like you've every played anyone rated more than 1700, of if you have you certainly haven't one against one. Your rating won't mean much until you get a few more games under your belt.

But, don't get too disheartened and give up if you can't beat this computer program, chess needs more rude kids like you.

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Nov 07

i could beat you anytime loser and i probably already have....
There really is no need to post this c*** on the forums attacking other players and pretending to be good at chess then you are beaten by a computer despite being 20 "pawns" up.

As I said earlier I can beat Kramnik with such an advantage and don't try and tell me I don't know what I am talking about because I have played GMs and they are perfectly beatable when this sort of material down.

SS

Moves
25 Nov 07
1 edit

SS

Moves
25 Nov 07
1 edit

SS

Moves
25 Nov 07

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
25 Nov 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I would never get smashed by an engine with a 20 "pawn" advantage and nor would you. Any player who can be 2Qs up and losses is clearly still in the "beginner" stage. They are not even a "novice" player yet!

The originator of this thread either does not know how to play chess or is talking a load of ****.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
25 Nov 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Any player who can be 2Qs up and losses is clearly still in the "beginner" stage....The originator of this thread...does not know how to play chess...
Indeed. Out of pure boredom, I also set up a game with the original poster's specifications, and Fritz resigned in my game, too, after less than five moves.

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
There really is no need to post this c*** on the forums attacking other players and pretending to be good at chess then you are beaten by a computer despite being 20 "pawns" up.

As I said earlier I can beat Kramnik with such an advantage and don't try and tell me I don't know what I am talking about because I have played GMs and they are perfectly beatable when this sort of material down.
oh... i can beat kramnik.... i can beat kramnik.... mum.... mum... guess what.... i can beat kramnik....

go out, hit the pub, meet a bird.... drink a few drinks... get l**d... god you need it

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
Indeed. Out of pure boredom, I also set up a game with the original poster's specifications, and Fritz resigned in my game, too, after less than five moves.
"out of pure boredom".... maybe you should spend a bit more time with the wife and kids

apology accepted

SS

Moves
25 Nov 07

e

Moves
25 Nov 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
can you stop sending me private messages... it's kinda a bit embarrassing now... and note i wasnt rude to you because you told me you're gay... that has nothing to do with it, your sexuality means nothing to me... i was rude to you cause you keep on sending me private messages