1. e4
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 13:573 edits

Game 12

A smashing game for those that like toe to toe blood and guts blunder chess.
    My notes are guidelines. I could not possibly catch everything that was going on.

A lot of people will be grumbling about this one due to the mistakes their computers
    will be telling them that were made. Computers know nothing about a human v human game.
    Two great players under a great of pressure is something a machine cannot comprehend.

I’m not too bad when it gets heavy tactical, or I thought I was but this one caught me
    dreaming. I admit I was seeing good things for Nepo when it fact he probably losing.
    Great fun to watch . I’ll fish about for a good vid of this game for you. It was a cracker.

Blog Post 563
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 13:581 edit
    @greenpawn34 said

Game 12

A smashing game for those that like toe to toe blood guts and blunder chess.
    My notes are guidelines. I could not possibly catch everything that was going on.

A lot of people will be grumbling about this one due to the mistakes their computers
    will be telling them that were made. Computers know nothing about a human v human game. Two great ...[text shortened]... for a good vid of this game for you. It was a cracker.

Blog Post 562
    The link sends me to the popst of making up for the rest day 🙁
  3. e4
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 14:02
    Hi Ponderable,

I caught it and correct it just after I tested it, I have to post this bit first to get
    the thread ID and paste that into the main blog. Thanks though, I may have missed it
    What a game.
  4. e4
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 15:24
    During the game on Chess24 Caruana spotted a plausible attacking line for Black
    but defences kept being found. Eventually he hit upon the right idea. This is just
    an idea of some of the stuff that was laying around in the background to this game.

5. e4
    Moves
    26 Apr '23 21:191 edit
    Danny King who I think always does a good job with these vids
    (though I don't always agree with him!) takes you through this game.

He seemed puzzled with B7 and Bg4. I think he was waiting for Black to castle.

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree