Somebody help me...

Somebody help me...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 14

Anybody.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Aug 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Anybody.
I'm here, the doctor is in.

How can I help you my son?

Cape Town

Moves
02 Aug 14

Anybody.
At least give us some clue as to what you want help with.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
Random blurted OP after multiple exhausting replies on repetitive days in the threads I'm involved in.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
I'm here, the doctor is in.

How can I help you my son?
A large one please.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Aug 14

Random blurted OP after multiple exhausting replies on repetitive days in the threads I'm involved in.
Take a deep breath, relax, take a few days off, God loves you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Aug 14

Originally posted by checkbaiter
Take a deep breath, relax, take a few days off, God loves you.
I'm overextended in this forum and apologise for being so vocal.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
02 Aug 14

Its just an online chat forum .. remember your advice to the drama queens?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Aug 14

I agree with you on most of your posts, but you have to face the fact that there are many here whose cups are full. They will not let the bible stand in the way of their beliefs.
That is tough for me to reconcile with too, but I don't let it bother me anymore, because God loves me and that is what is important to me. Who gives a rip what anyone thinks, if you know God loves you?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by twhitehead
When he was younger, so much younger than today
He never needed any body's help in any way
But now those days are gone and he feels so insecure
Something something and now he opens up the door

Cape Town

Moves
03 Aug 14

Simply ignore all posts by RJ and you will feel much better. 🙂

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by Rajk999
Its just an online chat forum .. remember your advice to the drama queens?
There's seems to have a been quite a lot of topics recently that I felt the need to contend with. It seems strange that after being here for 6 or 7 years that these topics should come into my view only now. Just coincidence I suppose.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I agree with you on most of your posts, but you have to face the fact that there are many here whose cups are full. They will not let the bible stand in the way of their beliefs.
That is tough for me to reconcile with too, but I don't let it bother me anymore, because God loves me and that is what is important to me. Who gives a rip what anyone thinks, if you know God loves you?
Most of the threads here are important to at least somebody; for me most are (for want of a better word) academic, in that we debate/argue over points if interest of certain posters being disingenuous or just plain stupid. However these recent exchanges have been a bit of an (again for want of a better word) epiphany, or at least a revealing insight into the underlying beliefs of other Christians on matters that I have taken for grated as being completely different.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Aug 14
2 edits

Most of the threads here are important to at least somebody; for me most are (for want of a better word) academic, in that we debate/argue over points if interest of certain posters being disingenuous or just plain stupid. However these recent exchanges have been a bit of an (again for want of a better word) epiphany, or at least a revealing insight into ...[text shortened]... liefs of other Christians on matters that I have taken for grated as being completely different.
I was in error!
Kelly

F

Moves
03 Aug 14

Originally posted by KellyJay
I disagree with quite a few people here, you included, but I do not think you or they are either disingenuous or stupid! I believe you and the others just simply have different honest heart felt beliefs that differ from mine, and their lifes walk has them seeing life in differently than I do.
You repeatedly branded me as a liar in a recent conversation for saying that I used to be a Christian. So much for your suggestion that you have respect for "different honest heart felt beliefs". Blimey.