Not Recommended

Not Recommended

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
01 Nov 11

How about a list of posts with 1 up and 5 down, 10 down etc?
I'd also like to see a dislike and like counter in the players info at the left of their posts.
Maybe a sandwich would be nice also.
THX 😞

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Nov 11

Originally posted by ChessPraxis
How about a list of posts with 1 up and 5 down, 10 down etc?
I'd also like to see a dislike and like counter in the players info at the left of their posts.
Maybe a sandwich would be nice also.
THX 😞
A hooray for the sandwich.

Australia

Moves
01 Nov 11

This whole thumbs-up and thumbs-down stuff is so Facebookish and juvenile. Bring back the recommendations system, I say. 😠

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
01 Nov 11

Originally posted by Kewpie
This whole thumbs-up and thumbs-down stuff is so Facebookish and juvenile. Bring back the recommendations system, I say. 😠
Facebook is better because you can give yourself a thumb-up. Who here has written a post they didn't like?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Nov 11

Originally posted by Kewpie
I agree to some extent, and I clicked like. 😞

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Nov 11

Originally posted by Phlabibit
Facebook is better because you can give yourself a thumb-up. Who here has written a post they [b]didn't like?[/b]
Me 😳

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
02 Nov 11

Originally posted by Ponderable
A hooray for the sandwich.
It's about time someone remarked to one of my sandwich complaints. A guy could starve here. πŸ™

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Nov 11
1 edit

There is loads of room along the top banner of a post for more "forum apps". This is the digital world after all so I'd like to see apps for:

- Sort all posts in this thread by poster
- As above but excluding poster "x" (e.g. grampy bobby)
- Sort all posts in this tread by number of replies to that post
- Download all posts by poster "x" to my folders-to-go on my smartphone for private reading later
- Send all posters in this thread a PM (posters posting would have to check a box and sign new ToS to allow program to 'override my ignore list'
- Upload a selection of smart-arse replies to a post now (this would only be an option for subs and everyone knows that all non-subs are not smart)
- Bet now! On who will be the next person to post in this thread
- Bet now on who will get the most thumbs down in this thread (bets on phlabibit or grampy bobby will have to be excluded from this app or at least carry shorter odds)
- Send this poster a sandwich NOW!

Just fooood for thought.

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
05 Nov 11

I knew sandwiches were doable.