U.S. Shootings

U.S. Shootings

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
06 Aug 19

@eladar said
Sorry but if a single person is murdered due to the lack illegal immigration enforcement, their blood is on the hands who want free immigration.
Their blood is on your hands if you are one of those people.
By the same logic if a single person is murdered by a red head their blood
is on the hands of all those who do not support the deportation of gingers.

E

Moves
06 Aug 19
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
By the same logic if a single person is murdered by a red head their blood
is on the hands of all those who do not support the deportation of gingers.
Wow, so you are saying that red heads are not actually supposed to be in this country?

Illegal aliens are not legally in the country, therefore should not be in the country.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
Wow, so you are saying that red heads are not actually supposed to be in this country?

Illegal aliens are not legally in the country, therefore should not be in the country.
My analogy was of your moral position. Not the legal one.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@wolfgang59 said
My analogy was of your moral position. Not the legal one.
I pointed out how you are in error.

If the government was enforcing the law as it should, illegals would not be here.

If the government is enforcing the law as it should, red headed citizens would be here.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
I pointed out how you are in error.

If the government was enforcing the law as it should, illegals would not be here.

If the government is enforcing the law as it should, red headed citizens would be here.
You're really not very bright are you?
Look at the post I initially replied to.

E

Moves
07 Aug 19

@wolfgang59 said
You're really not very bright are you?
Look at the post I initially replied to.
If by not very bright you mean I see the truth, then yes you are right. I see the truth.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
If by not very bright you mean I see the truth, then yes you are right. I see the truth.
You are not even passing acquaitances with 'the truth'.

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
I said he was simply reacting to try to do what the government is supposed to do. I said earlier if he wanted to kill the people responsible he killed the wrong people.
He should not have killed anybody at all. That has nothing to do with whether the govt is enforcing immigration laws.

Über-Nerd

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@eladar said
Those people were sacrificed so illegals can be allowed in our country.

Sorry but if a single person is murdered due to the lack illegal immigration enforcement, their blood is on the hands who want free immigration.

Their blood is on your hands if you are one of those people.
Your anti-logic is ludicrous. By your reasoning , if a tax dodger kills someone and the govt fails to catch him, then all crimes committed by all tax dodgers are the responsibility of ... who? All the Liberals who didn’t vote for capital punishment for tax dodgers? After all, if that tax dodger had been executed, one innocent victim would still be alive. So, your remedy would be, what? Get a gun and shoot up a Walmart on the off chance that a tax dodger or two might get what he deserves?

You’re mad.

Your reasoning is based on false generalizations and misrepresentation.

What if an illegal alien saves a single child at risk of falling out of a building? Does that redeem all illegals? Of course not. And so too, if an illegal alien kills someone, it doesn’t tarnish all other illegal aliens. Each killer is solely responsible for his own action.

There is no data which indicates that illegal aliens commit disproportionately more crime than legal residents, other than their being in the country illegally.

Finally, no one advocates free immigration. That’s another of your false generalizations.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said

We got your message.

You didn't answer the Question what illegal imigrant committed a mass Shooting

If you accept that as an excuse for mass Shootings you should see a Pastor or counsellour

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
07 Aug 19

@eladar said
Unless you believe US laws should be based on the Bible you are a hypocrite for writing such a thing.
"[But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God." - Leviticus 19:34 KJV

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
"[But] the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God." - Leviticus 19:34 KJV
Not everyone believes there is a God...so your words mean nothing to a non believer.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Not everyone believes there is a God...so your words mean nothing to a non believer.

-VR
You did realize that Suzianne did Reply directly to a Person claiming that the Bible should be the one source of laws for the USA?

Some Person in "Debates" Forum would probably utter some doubts on your reading comprehension...

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Aug 19
1 edit

@ponderable said
You did realize that Suzianne did Reply directly to a Person claiming that the Bible should be the one source of laws for the USA?

Some Person in "Debates" Forum would probably utter some doubts on your reading comprehension...
Ok, my comments can be directed to person Suzie Q directed her comments to then.

That should straighten that little matter up. 😉

As if I care what some person in "Debates Forum" thinks about my comprehension.....

-VR

Moves
07 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Ok, my comments can be directed to person Suzie Q directed her comments to then.

That should straighten that little matter up. 😉

As if I care what some person in "Debates Forum" thinks about my comprehension.....

-VR
Not just in Debates.

In life I would imagine.