U.S. Shootings

U.S. Shootings

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
11 Aug 19

@eladar said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Your ignorance is certainly telling. I am sure you are not alone in your ignorance yet all of you believe your uneducated opinion is actually worth something.
You have shown on a number of threads that the breadth
and depth of your own ignorance is quite astonishing.

E

Moves
11 Aug 19

F

Moves
12 Aug 19

@wolfgang59 said
You have shown on a number of threads that the breadth
and depth of your own ignorance is quite astonishing.
And yet, Eladar, who believes that the mass murderer in El Paso was simply "stepping up to the plate" and gunning people down in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, also believes that he should have access to semi-automatic assault weapons.

His 'defence' of this stance mostly relies on him using certain words for those who question it: stupid, moron, spoiled brats, dumber than a moron, uneducated people, worthless trash, shallow, total waste of time, piece of crap, arrogant prick, total jackass, clueless, total waste, typical trash, worthless pieces of trash, shameful jackass, you are just another worthless piece of trash from a family of trash... and the classically un-self-aware: "...all you want to do is make personal insults and jabs".

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Aug 19
4 edits

@eladar said
Face it, the quotes I gave are accurate. The people who killed with weapons to stop a tyrranical government put the 2nd Amendment in the Constitution just in case it was required again.
What? are you still here? After having been caught red-handed peddling a quote falsely attributed to Jefferson, no doubt copied from some fake news website, one would have thought that, for shame, you would not show your face again. But I misjudged you; you have no shame.

On the one hand, you accuse the govt of laxity in enforcing its laws -- which would indicate a lethargic govt -- but, on the other hand, you say you need weapons because the govt might try to tyrannize you. That's muddled and incoherent.

Even supposing the U.S. govt decided to turn its military might against its own citizenry, do you honestly think your puny little semi-automatic rifle is going to hold off the world's most advanced army/air-force, with their cruise missiles and night goggles? or that they would actually target you in particular? You're muddled, incoherent, and paranoid.

The worst one can say about the U.S. govt, at least with respect to its own citizenry, is that it is sometimes incompetent. If there is any real danger of the U.S. drifting into tyranny, that danger bears the name Donald J. Trump.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
12 Aug 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Your insults are merely words, you know nothing about me to back up
anything you call me. A jackass? A serf? A worthless piece of trash?

Whereas I can confidently call you a fool as the evidence is here for all to see.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 19

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Hang on. The huge outrage you projected a couple of months ago when somebody (in a different forum) insulted a member of your family. And yet here you are casually offending the family of another poster.

Hypocrite!

E

Moves
12 Aug 19

@wolfgang59 said
Your insults are merely words, you know nothing about me to back up
anything you call me. A jackass? A serf? A worthless piece of trash?

Whereas I can confidently call you a fool as the evidence is here for all to see.
I know enough about you to know I am right. But hey there are enough people exactly like you on this site to make you feel right at home.

Many of them are posting to this thread. All worthless individuals who better the lives of those around them by posting here.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
12 Aug 19

@eladar said
I know enough about you to know I am right. But hey there are enough people exactly like you on this site to make you feel right at home.

Many of them are posting to this thread. All worthless individuals who better the lives of those around them by posting here.
And his family? What do you know about them to call them trash?

Shame on you.

Moves
12 Aug 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
And his family? What do you know about them to call them trash?

Shame on you.
Ya gotta give him a B- for at least keeping this thread going...OK, maybe a C.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
Ya gotta give him a B- for at least keeping this thread going...OK, maybe a C.
Keeping it going and keeping it on track are two different things. It has pretty much turned into a lot of name calling from where I sit, been here just sitting back watching. Not much talk about the U.S. Shootings but quite a bit about personalities and how intelligent people are or are not.

-VR

F

Moves
13 Aug 19

@eladar said
He was shooting Hispanics in general. I did not say he went about it well, even for what he 2as trying to do.I said he did it because the US government refuses to do its job.
I was just listening to Alex Jones' daily podcast from infowars. He says that the shooter in El Paso was a leftist member of Antifa [yes, the one in El Paso, not Dayton]. Do you think he may be right?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
14 Aug 19

@fmf said
I was just listening to Alex Jones' daily podcast from infowars. He says that the shooter in El Paso was a leftist member of Antifa [yes, the one in El Paso, not Dayton]. Do you think he may be right?
When Alex Jones opens his mouth, chances are he's wrong. Like Trump, he merely plays to his base, and most of them don't have the intelligence of a squirrel.

Über-Nerd

Moves
14 Aug 19

@fmf said
The shooter confessed to targeting Hispanics (never mind that his aim was off). Does that sound lefty to you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49256867

F

Moves
15 Aug 19

@moonbus said
The shooter confessed to targeting Hispanics (never mind that his aim was off). Does that sound lefty to you?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49256867
But, yes, but no, but... Alex Jones.