1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 11:01
    @handyandy said
    Two more reasons: The rise of white supremacy and the ease of acquiring guns.
    Like taxes, it's very hard to reverse them or a "right", but it's sometimes worth the effort.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 11:07
    @suzianne said
    Hey, jackass, he's since said that he was trying to kill as many Mexicans as he could.

It surprises no one here that you support him.
    As I said, there is a reason, the government refuses to do its job.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 11:101 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Like taxes, it's very hard to reverse them or a "right", but it's sometimes worth the effort.
    It is not white supremacist, it is doing the government's job.

We will see if the government will wake up or if more people take action. Of course the guy went after the wrong people. But I understand what he was reacting against.

If it was white supremacist then he would have been going after blacks.
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 11:41
    @eladar said

We will see if the government will wake up or if more people take action. Of course the guy went after the wrong people. But I understand what he was reacting against.

I am naive, but don't we all bleed red?
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 11:53
    @eladar said
    The problem is that the government is not enforcing the law, so local vigilantes are stepping up to the plate. Actually that is what the Constitution tells people to do.

Step up American government and start doing your duty.
    The shooter was neither a 'vigilante' or somebody 'stepping up to the plate.'

He was a mass murderer. He deserves everything that is coming to him.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 12:042 edits
    @eladar said

You're an idiot.

White supremacy says that whites are supreme over every other race, yes, including blacks, and also including Hispanics and Asians. White supremacists don't care who their bigotry affects, because it is meant to affect everyone who is not white. It's pretty simple.

And exactly what "action" do you think the government has to take? Should the government start rounding up everyone who is here illegally and maybe start gassing them? Would that satisfy you? And what would be next, rounding up all Americans with Mexican heritage? How about all blacks, American or not? And what about Asians? People like you won't be happy until ALL people who are not white are kicked out or killed.

Sick bastard.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 12:39
    Toronto, Canada had a night club shooting over the week-end 5 people were shot, probably another copy cat following the Dallas and Ohio shootings in the states.
    I haven't heard much on it yet, or looked on the internet for details.

-VR
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 14:04
    @very-rusty said
    What is going on in the U.S.A. with shootings in Dallas then again in Ohio? It seems to be getting worst over there. Condolences of course to the families involved, and loved ones left to deal with this outrage. I am sure there are videos all over the internet about them.

-VR
    It was exponentially worse when Obama was President
  9. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 14:15
    @eladar said
    If what he said is consistent with his actions he was getting rid of illegals the only way he could.

If we would deport the illegals and stop the illegal immigration he may not have killed those people.
    You should end your posts with a hearty "Seig Heil" .
    It seems appropriate for their content.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 15:18
    @caissad4 said
    The shooting in Ohio was carried out by a Left wing cook.

Funny how the press seems to ignore that.

And as I've said, there was far more violence under Obama yet Trump is being blamed for all of it.

Funny that.
  11. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 15:33
    @whodey said
    The shooting in Ohio was carried out by a Left wing cook.

Funny how the press seems to ignore that.

And as I've said, there was far more violence under Obama yet Trump is being blamed for all of it.

Funny that.
    I would say that most of the responsibilities for this gun problem is an utter refusal of the Republican Senate to get their noses out of the butt of the NRA.
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 15:37
    @eladar said
    If what he said is consistent with his actions he was getting rid of illegals the only way he could.

If we would deport the illegals and stop the illegal immigration he may not have killed those people.
    You should be locked up.
  13. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 15:39
    @caissad4 said
    It is "Sieg Heil". If you want to use it, use the correct spelling.
  14. SubscriberPianoman1
    Nil desperandum
    Seedy piano bar
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 15:40
    @very-rusty said
    What is going on in the U.S.A. with shootings in Dallas then again in Ohio? It seems to be getting worst over there. Condolences of course to the families involved, and loved ones left to deal with this outrage. I am sure there are videos all over the internet about them.

-VR
    Speaking as a bemused onlooker from across the pond, it seems to me that the 2nd Amendment needs a bit of a rethink. The right to defend yourself against a bow and arrow has morphed into the right to buy and shoot semi-automatic machine guns.
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    05 Aug '19 16:28
    @whodey said

Funny that.
    The shooter echoed the language of Trump in his disturbed manifesto:

"Hispanic invasion of Texas.”

Funny that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree