Trump Won't Talk About Roswell, NM, UFO Crash

Trump Won't Talk About Roswell, NM, UFO Crash

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 Jun 20

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens

President Trump was grilled by his son about the Alien
phenomena and had some telling statements to make,
most tellingly about the alleged Roswell crash of a UFO.
============

Trump Jr.: "Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Because this is the only thing I really want to know. I want to know what's going on. Would you ever open up Roswell and let us know what's going on there?" Trump Jr. asked.

Trump: "So many people ask me that question," the president said. "There are millions and millions of people that want to go there, that want to see it. I won't talk to you about what I know about it but it's very interesting. But Roswell is a very interesting place with a lot of people that would like to know what's going on."

When Trump Jr. further pressed his father on whether he would declassify details about Roswell, the president said, "I'll have to think about that one."

===========

Firstly, Trump said he won't talk about what he knows about it?
And why not - *IF* it was just a crashed weather balloon, as the US Air Force has insisted over the years.

Secondly, why is this information that Trump has classified? I thought the US Air Force made it open to the public in their report.

Hence, we can conclude there is pertinent information the government did not tell us about the crash but did tell Donald Trump, and likely all presidents back to that time.

Yup. It's a UFO crash, not a weather balloon. MO

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
20 Jun 20

@earl-of-trumps said
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-interesting-details-on-roswell-as-son-grills-him-about-aliens

============

Trump Jr.: [i]"Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Becau ...[text shortened]... p, and likely all presidents back to that time.

😳

Moves
20 Jun 20

Take it to debates spanky.

Australia

Moves
20 Jun 20

@lemondrop said
😳
Trump says the Flying Spaghetti Monster is fake news too. Why would you believe anything the man said?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
20 Jun 20

@kewpie said
Trump says the Flying Spaghetti Monster is fake news too. Why would you believe anything the man said?
calling trump a man is a stretch
size matters

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
20 Jun 20

they walk amongst us
if djt was an alien, and could only stay on earth for a short period of time, a couple thousand years or so, because the effects of the lighter-than-normal gravity will cause his decline
our puny human eyeballs will never detect this slight loss of motor function

man, i wish i was a lizard

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
20 Jun 20

@earl-of-trumps said

============

Trump Jr.: [i]"Before you leave office, will you let us know if there's aliens? Becau ...[text shortened]... p, and likely all presidents back to that time.

this appears to be a news report about a campaign ad

i wonder if it's scripted?

nah

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
20 Jun 20

@rookie54 said
they walk amongst us
if djt was an alien, and could only stay on earth for a short period of time, a couple thousand years or so, because the effects of the lighter-than-normal gravity will cause his decline
our puny human eyeballs will never detect this slight loss of motor function

man, i wish i was a lizard
you are the lizard king

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 Jun 20

@rookie54 said
this appears to be a news report about a campaign ad

i wonder if it's scripted?

nah
I think it is scripted but not for campaign purposes, as this UFO thing
can hurt more than it helps (as you can see in here).

I only say this because he was asked by a TV reporter about the US Navy appraising
him daily about UFO cases, and Trump said the Navy updated him daily, but that
he did not personally believe in them. So who got the reporter to ask about
such an off-the-wall topic in the first place?

IMO, it is scripted in the sense of America moving in the direction of full disclosure.

We'll see.

SRB

Moves
20 Jun 20

@kewpie said
That's probably because we don't seem to get the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the northern hemisphere. At least I never saw it although pasta isn't harvested in my part of the world. I did once see a cow.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 Jun 20

@earl-of-trumps said

============

This topic has been discussed forever. Probably a better topic for the 'Debate Forum'!

-VR

Moves
20 Jun 20

Maybe the Roswell incident didn't involve an alien craft or a weather balloon, but some human attempt at quantum or other recent-physics propulsion.

Also, given our own potentials a few thousand years out, it's kind of silly to think that starfaring races would travel about in localized bodies in physical craft.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
20 Jun 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said

============

I discounted nearly everything in the article about Roswell.

It was fluff meant to distract from Don Jr. saying that Osama bin Laden endorsed Biden for President. I noticed your article didn't even mention that. I found that fantastical bleating a lot more disturbing than any nonsense about Roswell.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
20 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Maybe the Roswell incident didn't involve an alien craft or a weather balloon, but some human attempt at quantum or other recent-physics propulsion.

Also, given our own potentials a few thousand years out, it's kind of silly to think that starfaring races would travel about in localized bodies in physical craft.
Kinda hard to think humans had something that exotic in 1953, especially when
such a craft never showed up in someone's military, even today.

Moves
20 Jun 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Kinda hard to think humans had something that exotic in 1953, especially when
such a craft never showed up in someone's military, even today.
Hey, if they had Ellery Queen in 1947, anything is possible.

I mean, there might have been an attempt, but a failed attempt, therefore the blast or whatever that disturbed the barnyard animals.

Ideally, a refined development of a secret craft would be completely indetectable to our earth senses, and as a bonus might not cook the pilot.