Top 3 things you’d prefer to avoid.

Top 3 things you’d prefer to avoid.

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
05 Jan 19

1. Washing the car!
My car is just a thing to get me from A-B. Washed it twice last year thus the need to get the sills resprayed due to rust. It’s impossible to hoover up the leaf debris from the black carpet and contort my body to get the dust out of awkward spots.
2. Food Shopping - So time consuming with having to unpack everything on return home where other jobs await me and I’m starving.
3. Packing before a holiday - The final hour before leaving home is the worst, I’ve hardly slept and feel horrible.

Gothenburg

Moves
05 Jan 19

1. Vacuum cleaning, although I know it must have been a blessing to all homes when it was introduced.
2. Just as you, packing to leave home. I get totally unorganized and I keep putting it off. All clothes ready to be packed but I hesitate to get them into the suitcase. So I think it's about leaving home. Once at the airport all is good.
3. Keys.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Jan 19

@drewnogal said
1. Washing the car!
My car is just a thing to get me from A-B. Washed it twice last year thus the need to get the sills resprayed due to rust. It’s impossible to hoover up the leaf debris from the black carpet and contort my body to get the dust out of awkward spots.
2. Food Shopping - So time consuming with having to unpack everything on return home where other jobs awa ...[text shortened]... re a holiday - The final hour before leaving home is the worst, I’ve hardly slept and feel horrible.
1) Self assessment tax return ~ 2017 deadline expires this month and I have already had a fine for failing to complete 2016’s return on time.

2) Clothes shopping ~ I absolutely loathe this activity and will do anything to avoid it. Tendency is to execute surgical strikes and bulk purchase twice a year.

3) Decorating ~ will usually pay a professional and keep well out of the way.

Moves
05 Jan 19

Lost/stolen wallet. Canceling/replacing cards and such.

Income tax prep, we now pay for it to be done, and it should be simple for retirees to do ourselves. I am convinced the tax preparers and legislators are in cahoots.

Dental appointments.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jan 19
1 edit

Geeeeez, what is it with people and tax returns.

Get TurboTax and whip it out in 2-3 hours, including electronic filing.

This is the 21st Century, you know.

DISCLAIMER: This only applies to those filing as US citizens. I don't know Jack about how tough it is to file in other countries.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
05 Jan 19

relatives
emergency rooms
dentists

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
05 Jan 19

doctors
lawyers
politicians

and furthering this list,
poets
preachers
poodles
putz'

Moves
05 Jan 19

@suzianne said
Geeeeez, what is it with people and tax returns.

Get TurboTax and whip it out in 2-3 hours, including electronic filing.

This is the 21st Century, you know.

DISCLAIMER: This only applies to those filing as US citizens. I don't know Jack about how tough it is to file in other countries.
How much do you charge?😀

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
05 Jan 19

@drewnogal said
1. Washing the car!
2. Food Shopping - So time consuming with having to unpack everything on return home where other jobs awa ...[text shortened]... re a holiday - The final hour before leaving home is the worst, I’ve hardly slept and feel horrible.
Number one is unquestionably to avoid crapping my pants.

Number two is zipping my wiener up in my fly.

Number three is procrastination.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
05 Jan 19

@hand-of-hecate said
Number one is unquestionably to avoid crapping my pants.

Number two is zipping my wiener up in my fly.

Number three is procrastination.
is number three the reason you don't number two, even tho you admit to number two in number one,
and walk about exposing yer number one to the world at large???

Moves
05 Jan 19

I prefer to avoid:

- Watching children suffer in pain.

- Deriving pleasure from the calamity of others. Though sometimes other's stupidity is innately comic relief.

- Listening to stupid people with lots of money.

Read a book!

Moves
05 Jan 19

Driving on icy roads

Not having a book to read

Rap music

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Jan 19

1. Vets.
2. Estate Agents.
3. Rusty.

😆

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
05 Jan 19

@handyandy said
Driving on icy roads

Not having a book to read

Rap music
Well it appears I am not the only one that would prefer to avoid icy roads. 😉

-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Jan 19

@drewnogal said
1. Washing the car!
The present POTUS.