Thumbing down

Thumbing down

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@fmf said
It was pitched to me as an attempt to gut the General Forum by drawing away as many high volume posters as possible and then leave the hollowed-out General Forum to Very Rusty as some kind of vindictive gesture. I declined to join.
Actually, you declined to join as you objected to a poster who was already a member of the club.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said

It was a (one-off) piece of geeky harmless fun that involved nobody outside the club. Soon forgotten.
As was the swapping of letters of your yours and other writers names for the radio show.

🙂

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@fmf said
This is true.
Thank you for the (public) corroboration.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@fmf said
This is true.
Didn't you also track down the guy's real-life doctor and post his name under your avatar? (Just long enough for him to read it).

Did I responded "brilliant'?

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Didn't you also track down the guy's real-life doctor and post his name under your avatar? (Just long enough for him to read it).

I bet you secretly wish you hadn’t stirred up this poo-storm by lying in your club.

Have another Nobnob and a refill of your tea...

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
No, always to their faces, the discussion in my club was nothing as bad as what ‘divegeester’ says to people’s faces. It’s part of my MO here and why I’m so unpopular.

Unlike you I don’t pretend, what you see is what you get.
But when you shared private clan information and savaged Rusty, you did that in private, not to his face in a public forum.

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said

I’ve had a look at the thread in question and yes you did think it was brilliant. You never once expressed disapproval and joined in the discussion. Which incidentally was about a notorious troll at the time.

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But when you shared private clan information and savaged Rusty, you did that in private, not to his face in a public forum.
“Private clan information”

Oh dear you have your big poo-stirring stick out now, I’m guessing those feathers are well and truly ruffled.

As I’ve told you before Host of a Duck, nothing I said in my club wasn’t repeated to VR in public, in private or in the clan forum.

(I’ve actually checked the thread by the way, just to be absolutely certain) 🙂

More tea?

Moves
06 Jan 21

By the way, why did you start that “trifling matter” thread in your private club by the way...you know rather than in here so FMF and I could respond to you directly?

Hobnob?

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
I bet you secretly wish you hadn’t stirred up this poo-storm by lying in your club.

Have another Nobnob and a refill of your tea...
I'm still waiting for the promised ghost-busting to begin.

Will it be much longer?

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
I’ve had a look at the thread in question and yes you did think it was brilliant. You never once expressed disapproval and joined in the discussion. Which incidentally was about a notorious troll at the time.
Facepalm.

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
“Private clan information”

Oh dear you have your big poo-stirring stick out now, I’m guessing those feathers are well and truly ruffled.

As I’ve told you before Host of a Duck, nothing I said in my club wasn’t repeated to VR in public, in private or in the clan forum.

(I’ve actually checked the thread by the way, just to be absolutely certain) 🙂

More tea?
When you bring out the 'duck' I know I have you on the back foot.

It's one of your tells.

Edit: 3 lumps.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I'm still waiting for the promised ghost-busting to begin.

Will it be much longer?
I think you were “busted” when an utterly bemused and thoroughly disgusted member of your club sent the entire contents of your weasel thread to the accused.

You would do well to reflect on the matter, apologise in public, and put it to bed for good. I’m astonished that you’ve made so much of it, perhaps some buttons were pressed.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
When you bring out the 'duck' I know I have you on the back foot.

It's one of your tells.

Edit: 3 lumps.
You wish, old chap, you wish haha.

Dear me.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
I think you were “busted” when an utterly bemused and thoroughly disgusted member of your club sent the entire contents of your weasel thread to the accused.

You would do well to reflect on the matter, apologise in public, and put it to bed for good. I’m astonished that you’ve made so much of it, perhaps some buttons were pressed.
Information goes both ways.

😲