Thumbing down

Thumbing down

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Facepalm.
Facts are difficult for you aren’t they.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Information goes both ways.

😲
Err. From where?

You’re getting through those Hobnobs rather nifty old chap Sir.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Err. From where?

You’re getting through those Hobnobs rather nifty old chap Sir.
I thought we had already ascertained that?

And it's Wednesday. (Rich Tea day).

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I thought we had already ascertained that?
In other words you haven’t thought your lies through.

😆

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
In other words you haven’t thought your lies through.

😆
The thread in question was in direct response to the biased info shared in the Whatsup group. (Check the date stamps).

If you want to pretend that wasn't the case, no problem.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The thread in question was in direct response to the biased info shared in the Whatsup group. (Check the date stamps).

If you want to pretend that wasn't the case, no problem.
I’ve no interest in helping you with your tissue of dishonesty.

Besides, still unanswered; didn’t you start the thread in the public forum? I’ll tell you why, because you couldn’t stand the scrutiny if it was made public. Unfortunately other people called you on it and now here we are.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
(Check the date stamps).
Every time I see you post this I’m reminded of Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) demanding Lt Kafee “check the flight logs”

Don’t you just love love Kafee’s reply: “Oh, we’ll get to the date stamps (sic) soon enough Colonel”

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Every time I see you post this I’m reminded of Colonel Jessup (Jack Nicholson) demanding Lt Kafee “check the flight logs”

Don’t you just love love Kafee’s reply: “Oh, we’ll get to the date stamps (sic) soon enough Colonel”
Whenever I see you post I'm reminded of Yosemite Sam:

"I'm the meanest, roughest, toughest hombre that's ever crossed the Rio Grande - and I ain't o namby-bamby!"

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said

"I'm the meanest, roughest, toughest hombre that's ever crossed the Rio Grande - and I ain't o namby-bamby!"
Imitation is a high form of flattery. 🙂

Oh and also “Divers beware”

Ooooohhh

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Why didn’t you post your “trifling matter” in public?

SRB

Moves
06 Jan 21

I just read through some of this. I predict the thumbing will decrease as people lose the will to turn the pages.

It won't need a conspiracy theory to explain people ignoring most posts here anymore than it needed one to explain thumbing the stuff they didn't like.

F

Moves
06 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
It won't need a conspiracy theory to explain people ignoring most posts here anymore than it needed one to explain thumbing the stuff they didn't like.
Be that as it may, but the justification for anonymous thumbing down that you gave, to me, smacked of weakness, pettiness and a kind of furtive brand of impotence.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said

Weren't your efforts to go behind FMF's back and try to sabotage a radio programme on an all volunteer community radio station just you being vindictive and namby pamby?

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Weren't your efforts to go behind FMF's back and try to sabotage a radio programme on an all volunteer community radio station just you being vindictive and namby pamby?
Nah.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@relentless-red said
I just read through some of this. I predict the thumbing will decrease as people lose the will to turn the pages.

And yet here you are, still posting, still contributing.