Thumbing down

Thumbing down

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
29 Dec 20
1 edit

@divegeester said
It’s a discussion Suzianne, try to relax and contribute
This would seem to be a rather tedious, but none the less much used by you (and another poster) tactic , arguing that anyone disagreeing with you is not 'contributing'

I have been on the end of such subjective criticism.

I would say that this person was certainly contributing constructively in her post, criticising you

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Dec 20

@blood-on-the-tracks said

I have been on the end of such subjective criticism.
You were drunk and quite wisely went to bed.

Moves
29 Dec 20
2 edits

@divegeester

That would appear to be the definition of 'subjective' (therefore are you 'drunk and need to go to bed'? an often used, but meaningless, putdown in an online debate)

I thought my posts held no interest to you and your mate?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 20

@divegeester

That would appear to be the definition of 'subjective' (therefore are you 'drunk and need to go to bed'? an often used, but meaningless, putdown in an online debate)

I thought my posts held no interest to you and your mate?
You were drunk and you wisely went to bed.

Moves
30 Dec 20

@divegeester

No I wasn't

So, here you are. Pedalling lies about me on an internet forum.

Isn't that another of your rather tedious moans about another poster?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 20

@divegeester

No I wasn't

So, here you are. Pedalling lies about me on an internet forum.

Isn't that another of your rather tedious moans about another poster?
Your posting that evening and night was of a drunken nature, you read like chaney3 for example. If you weren’t drunk then I really wouldn’t worry about me saying that you sounded drunk.

No me calling you drunk to your face because you are posting like a dreary wine-soaked fight-seeker has nothing at all in common with my complaint against ghost of a duke. But I can see why you would like to draw attention to yourself by making the inference.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Dec 20

And for tonight's double-header, put your hands together for your heroes, not mine, fresh from their command performance at Mar-a-lago, divegeester on insults, backed up by Very Rusty on thumbs! ((Applause))

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
And for tonight's double-header, put your hands together for your heroes, not mine, fresh from their command performance at Mar-a-lago, divegeester on insults, backed up by Very Rusty on thumbs! ((Applause))
Does your daily slate of insults and abuse thrown by you at Very Rusty and those people in Debates who hold a differing political to you, ever make you stop and consider how you can keep a straight face while you complain about other people doing the same thing?

Moves
30 Dec 20
3 edits

@divegeester

I see you fail drearily to address my accusation that you were lying about me being drunk, thus lying about me in an internet forum.

I see you have now introduced the caveat that I was posting as if I was drunk. That is not what you said in your earlier post in which you accused me of being drunk. Which was a lie.

I have no desire to be another poster brow beaten by your monotonous meanderings, so will leave it there. Maybe that means I have been brow beaten, but, hey, who cares

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 20

@divegeester

Maybe that means I have been brow beaten, but, hey, who cares
I think you are trying too hard to be interesting and involve yourself in the other conflict that has been going on. But as you say, who cares, and I suspect no one does.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Dec 20

@divegeester said
Does your daily slate of insults and abuse thrown by you at Very Rusty and those people in Debates who hold a differing political to you, ever make you stop and consider how you can keep a straight face while you complain about other people doing the same thing?
Oh, the irony.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Dec 20

@suzianne said
Oh, the irony.
What irony was there in my post?

You browbeat, abuse and insult Very Rusty and your detractors in debates on a daily basis. It’s there for anyone to see. I’m asking you how you can keep a straight face when you attack other posters for doing what you yourself do every day?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Dec 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
Like your buddy goad, if you were half as smart as you think yourself to be you'd be very dangerous. Haven't you figured out yet insults don't bother me but do get under your skin and goad's! 😛 😉 (NOW APPLAUSE WOULD BE APPROPRIATE) 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Dec 20

@divegeester said
What irony was there in my post?

You browbeat, abuse and insult Very Rusty and your detractors in debates on a daily basis. It’s there for anyone to see. I’m asking you how you can keep a straight face when you attack other posters for doing what you yourself do every day?
Oh, the irony.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Dec 20

@suzianne said
Oh, the irony.
It appears you have trouble with the TRUTH!!!! 😉

-VR