Thumbing down

Thumbing down

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Nah.
I kind of think yah

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But when you shared private clan information and savaged Rusty, you did that in private, not to his face in a public forum.
goad you should know I see everything being said. Now YOU tell me what he said that he hasn't told me in the public forum? You're losing this bantering session with him badly you know it and are trying to get it going in a different direction. More a TRUMP tactic....LOL...!!!

-VR

Moves
06 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
goad you should know I see everything being said. Now YOU tell me what he said that he hasn't told me in the public forum? You're losing this bantering session with him badly you know it and are trying to get it going in a different direction. More a TRUMP tactic....LOL...!!!

-VR
PM me if you like. I'll provide full details.

I like to do these things sneakily in private.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Ghost of a Duke alerted several of mine recently in the BBBOOs thread. Pleasingly the moderator ignored the alerts and left the posts intact. I’m fairly certain that Ghost of a duke is levering is club cronies to alert certain posts for him permitting him the plausible deniability when he is challenged on it.
There was never a reason for any Moderator to remove those posts, I don't think goad was very bright as he calls me and worst for having done so. You said absolutely nothing that should have been alerted. You were both bantering back and forth and you were winning just that simple. He doesn't like losing! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
PM me if you like. I'll provide full details.

I like to do these things sneakily in private.
I have you on ignore because of you sending me a nasty P.M., then having a good laugh about when I try to answer you only to find you've put me on ignore after sending the message. I don't play that game with ANYONE!!!! I am sure Dive has said as bad or worst to me in public posts in our bantering sessions over the years. You lost the bantering session with him, just take your bumps and bruises and move on.

Turns out your not the Mr. Nice guy you put out to be in the forums, now the cat is out of the bag so to speak and you're upset..........booohooooo!!!

-VR

F

Moves
06 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
I have you on ignore because of you sending me a nasty P.M., then having a good laugh about when I try to answer you only to find you've put me on ignore after sending the message.
That was a robbie carrobie thing to do.

Moves
06 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
I have you on ignore because of you sending me a nasty P.M., then having a good laugh about when I try to answer you only to find you've put me on ignore after sending the message.
In reality, of course, it was 'you' who sent the nasty PM.

I simply responded in kind and put you on ignore.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21

@fmf said
That was a robbie carrobie thing to do.
robbie never has done that to me. If he is robbie it would be a first for robbie to do to me. We had major disagreements but neither of us ever put the other one on ignore. We were once very good internet buddies, but what he tried to do rigging the clan Challenge points changed that. I don't dislike robbie, but I very much dislike what he did.

-VR

Moves
06 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
robbie never has done that to me. If he is robbie it would be a first for robbie to do to me. We had major disagreements but neither of us ever put the other one on ignore. We were once very good internet buddies, but what he tried to do rigging the clan Challenge points changed that. I don't dislike robbie, but I very much dislike what he did.

-VR
I don't remember your relationship that way.

F

Moves
06 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
robbie never has done that to me. If he is robbie it would be a first for robbie to do to me. We had major disagreements but neither of us ever put the other one on ignore. We were once very good internet buddies, but what he tried to do rigging the clan Challenge points changed that. I don't dislike robbie, but I very much dislike what he
It was nevertheless, a robbie carrobie thing to do.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In reality, of course, it was 'you' who sent the nasty PM.

I simply responded in kind and put you on ignore.
The P.M. was not rude or nasty it was how I felt and could have said the same thing in the forums if I had preferred to do that.

What you sent me you could not have put in the Public Forum as it would have be removed and got more than one alert.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21

@fmf said
It was nevertheless, a robbie carrobie thing to do.
Not doubt, you are not the first one to tell me that fmf. I don't think they are the same person, I've been known to be wrong in the past of course. 😉

-VR

Moves
06 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
The P.M. was not rude or nasty it was how I felt and could have said the same thing in the forums if I had preferred to do that.

What you sent me you could not have put in the Public Forum as it would have be removed and got more than one alert.

-VR
I told you to 'Shove it.'

You don't think I would say that to you in a public forum?

How odd.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I don't remember your relationship that way.
goad, stop and THINK...You didn't get here until 2015, also you would have no idea of our P.M's. This is what I mean when I say you say "silly" things.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
06 Jan 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I told you to 'Shove it.'

You don't think I would say that to you in a public forum?

How odd.
Correct, and a little more with that goad be the truth known.

Why wouldn't you say 'Shove it" in the public forums? You've said worst! 😛

Because you said a lot more is why! 😉

-VR