Thread creators

Thread creators

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jan 21
1 edit

@divegeester said
As I’ve said to you many times before, I’m not defending the people you attack, and I don’t mind you calling them whatever names you wish to.

What I’m questioning is your continual hypocrisy in these forums where you self-righteously attack people whom you don’t approve of, for doing the very thing you do to other people whom you don’t approve of.
Well said! It is nice to see that others see what I see too.

I am not saying I am angel as we all know I am not and I am also the first to admit it.

I am not always correct and I sometimes say the wrong things again not afraid to say it.

Only thing is when someone is attacking me for something that they themselves do and distorting the truth, I have issues with that which is why Suzie Q and I have an issue.

I assumed torunn and I were having more of a discussion with both us giving our views. torunn has known me long enough to know I mean no malice towards her and I've told her so on many occasions.

I've rubbed many people the wrong way because I disagree with what they are saying, that doesn't mean I hate them or even dislike them. Just don't agree with what they are saying or doing at the time. I sometimes sit here and laugh out loud at some of the things people take so seriously. The wife has actually asked me what I was laughing so hard about, and I just tell her something someone said I found very funny is all!

I started a thread "Did you Know" some participated in it and some threw insults in a subtle way at it, but at least it is a contribution. I've started many threads over the years. I know not everyone will get along with me and that is ok too!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
31 Jan 21

@Very-Rusty

Yes Rusty we go back a long time and I don't take offense much, only sometime. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jan 21

@torunn said
@Very-Rusty

Yes Rusty we go back a long time and I don't take offense much, only sometime. πŸ™‚
Yes, I know. I also know your feeling are easily hurt in my humble opinion that is as you've never said so to me. Just know I can be a bit harsh in the way I say things sometimes and what I am saying doesn't always come out as it was meant. I've always liked you and you know that.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
31 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Yes, I know. I also know your feeling are easily hurt in my humble opinion that is as you've never said so to me. Just know I can be a bit harsh in the way I say things sometimes and what I am saying doesn't always come out as it was meant. I've always liked you and you know that.

-VR
It will be easier from now on.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
31 Jan 21

@torunn said
It will be easier from now on.
We are both here for the same reason to have some fun. I probably stir the pot a little too much at times. I'll try and curb that a bit, but not entirely mind you. πŸ˜‰

Someone has to stir the pot to make things interesting. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
02 Feb 21

@suzianne said
Stop the selfish harassment.
What is “selfish harassment”?

Why not ignore his posts?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Feb 21

@divegeester said

Good grief, somebody bring a bucket of fish in here to feed to the sealions, please. I'm tired of all the barking.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Good grief, somebody bring a bucket of fish in here to feed to the sealions, please. I'm tired of all the barking.
Who let the dogs out? πŸ˜› πŸ™‚ You may want to throw out a nice steak for the dogs, rather than fish! πŸ™‚

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@divegeester said

I have no idea what "selfish harassment" is to begin with! πŸ™‚

I don't know if she is capable of ignoring my posts? πŸ™‚

My bigger question would be why does she bother to start with me to begin with? She knows she is going to get a reply she isn't going to like. πŸ™‚

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Feb 21

Wiseman say, 'it's impossible to ignore a wasp.'

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Wiseman say, 'it's impossible to ignore a wasp.'
Or a hornet! πŸ˜› πŸ™‚ Oh do you know the difference between the two, if not look it up! πŸ™‚

-VR

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 Feb 21

@very-rusty said
Or a hornet! πŸ˜› πŸ™‚ Oh do you know the difference between the two, if not look it up! πŸ™‚

-VR
Or you could put it in your 'did you know' thread.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Or you could put it in your 'did you know' thread.
Why would I want to make it easy for you goad? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
02 Feb 21

the warrior wasp has the most sting in of any bee

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
02 Feb 21
1 edit

@lemondrop said
the warrior wasp has the most sting in of any bee
You have done your research grasshopper! πŸ˜‰

Predominantly found in South and Central America, the Warrior Wasp is very large, more than 2 inches long, with jaws longer than its front legs. The sting is rated at pain level #4, and Schmidt describes it as: “Explosive and long lasting. You sound insane as you scream.Jun 23, 2020

The Schmidt Pain Index And The Most Painful Insect Stingswww.pestco.com › most-painful-insect-stings

-VR