Thread creators

Thread creators

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
So what I say doesn't add anything to the discussion is that what you are trying to tell me, while trying to be subtle about it?

-VR
Oh, please grow up.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Because we are carrying on a conversation and you're not involved you call me a troublemaker. What does that make you interfering in our conversation we were having?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21
1 edit

@torunn said
You draw funny conclusions sometime.
NOTE: So what I say doesn't add anything to the discussion is that what you are trying to tell me, while trying to be subtle about it? It was question not a conclusion see the question mark?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Oh, please grow up.
I could give you the same advice but it wouldn't make much difference would it? 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
29 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
NOTE: So what I say doesn't add anything to the discussion is that what you are trying to tell me, while trying to be subtle about it? It was question not a conclusion see the question mark?

-VR
This conversation isn't entertaining for anybody. We add nothing here, neither you nor me.

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
29 Jan 21

@torunn said
This conversation isn't entertaining for anybody. We add nothing here, neither you nor me.
Arguing endlessly with Rusty is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Its tiring, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21
2 edits

@the-gravedigger said
Arguing endlessly with Rusty is like mud wrestling with a pig.
Its tiring, you get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
LOL@ grave-digger...You forgot to add everyone notices and has something to say! 😉 I'd say they get down and dirty with the pigs!!! 🙂 😛 Yes, that would include you too I'm afraid! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@torunn said
Well my dear you continued the conversation! Give that some thought!

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@torunn said
Have you checked out my "Did you know" thread? You don't think that adds anything entertaining?

-VR

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
LOL@ grave-digger...You forgot to add everyone notices and has something to say! 😉 I'd say they get down and dirty with the pigs!!! 🙂 😛 Yes, that would include you too I'm afraid! 😉

-VR
So you enjoy being insulted, because it feeds your need for attention?

I didn't see you as needy, only defensive. But then, I never was any good at understanding human behaviour. Sorry that I've misjudged you.

Moves
29 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Have you checked out my "Did you know" thread? You don't think that adds anything entertaining?

-VR
I really don't.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@kewpie said
So you enjoy being insulted, because it feeds your need for attention?

I didn't see you as needy, only defensive. But then, I never was any good at understanding human behaviour. Sorry that I've misjudged you.
It gets everyone chatting kewpie even you get in on the conversation! 🙂

Check out my "Did you know" thread, I believe there are actually some interesting facts in there.

I guess I like to play in the forums, I told you before never any malice intended. I seem to get people riled pretty easy though, must be a talent. 🙂

-VR

Moves
29 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
It gets everyone chatting kewpie even you get in on the conversation! 🙂

Check out my "Did you know" thread, I believe there are actually some interesting facts in there.

I guess I like to play in the forums, I told you before never any malice intended. I seem to get people riled pretty easy though, must be a talent. 🙂

-VR
Or a deficiency.

Gothenburg

Moves
29 Jan 21
1 edit

@very-rusty said

-VR
I actually referred to the conversation we are having here in this thread.

And your thread adds entertainment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@torunn said
I actually referred to the conversation we are having here in this thread.
I answered and asked you a question which you ignored, guess you were not interested in answering it, doesn't really matter one way or the other torunn.

-VR