Thread creators

Thread creators

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Or a deficiency.
Instead of throwing insults you should have a look at my "Did you know" thread, some interesting FACTS in there you may even appreciate.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
29 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
I answered and asked you a question which you ignored, guess you were not interested in answering it, doesn't really matter one way or the other torunn.

-VR
It does add entertainment, it's what we want.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
29 Jan 21

@torunn said
It does add entertainment, it's what we want.
So you happy now?

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Because we are carrying on a conversation and you're not involved you call me a troublemaker. What does that make you interfering in our conversation we were having?

-VR
Why do you treat everyone you talk to as somehow less than you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
NOTE: So what I say doesn't add anything to the discussion is that what you are trying to tell me, while trying to be subtle about it? It was question not a conclusion see the question mark?

-VR
Stop the selfish harassment.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Why do you treat everyone you talk to as somehow less than you?
Why do you feel somehow less than I am?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Again not quoted to you and you are actually harassing me at this point Suzie Q! 🙂 😛

I am not going to cry about it like you do though, promise! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
Again not quoted to you and you are actually harassing me at this point Suzie Q! 🙂 😛

I am not going to cry about it like you do though, promise! 😉

-VR
You're already crying about it.

Just stop harassing Torunn. You've been doing it for weeks now. Just stop.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
30 Jan 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
You're already crying about it.

Just stop harassing Torunn. You've been doing it for weeks now. Just stop.
LOL@ Suzie Q, when were you made a Moderator, not that you would be made one as I believe Russ knows your Bias would stand out like a sore thumb.

I am no way harassing Torunn we had a difference of opinion is all, you know like you and I do every time either of us post. Only Torunn and I do not have differences of opinion that often. Don't make remarks which are untrue. Again that is against the TOS! All you'll end up with is a Moderator chatting with you about it.

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jan 21

@very-rusty said
LOL@ Suzie Q, when were you made a Moderator, not that you would be made one as I believe Russ knows your Bias would stand out like a sore thumb.

I am no way harassing Torunn we had a difference of opinion is all, you know like you and I do every time either of us post. Only Torunn and I do not have differences of opinion that often. Don't make remarks which are untrue. ...[text shortened]... in that is against the TOS! All you'll end up with is a Moderator chatting with you about it.

-VR
It's people like you that drive people from this site.

Your venomous condescension of other users here doesn't make anyone happy.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
30 Jan 21

@suzianne said

Well said. 👍

Gothenburg

Moves
31 Jan 21

@very-rusty said

I am no way harassing Torunn we had a difference of opinion is all, you know like you and I do every time either of us post. Only Torunn and I do not have differences of opinion that often. Don't make remarks which are untrue. ...[text shortened]... in that is against the TOS! All you'll end up with is a Moderator chatting with you about it.

-VR
It's not so much a difference in opinion on a certain topic - it's a difference in opinion what should be said or not. We don't have to get personal in every thread.

ENGLAND

Moves
31 Jan 21

@suzianne said
In the last day or so I noted you calling Metal Brain a moron. You frequently hurl abuse like this at Republicans in the debates forum and then pop over here and berate someone else for doing less. How do you balance these juxtapositions in your own mind?

ENGLAND

Moves
31 Jan 21
1 edit

@suzianne said
Can you give an example of a person who has been driven from the site by Very Rusty?

Have alerted his posts which drive people away, especially those containing “venomous condescension”?

ENGLAND

Moves
31 Jan 21

@suzianne said
Would you class your berating of Very Rusty or any of the people you harangue in the debates forum as being “venomous condescension”?