This forum since …

This forum since …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H

Moves
10d

H

Moves
10d

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
10d

@the-gravedigger said
'Memory' ??? Lol you have only been here a day.
He is one of that players that got multiple bans on different names. He might last another 24 hrs.

H

Moves
10d
3 edits

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why do you call him Jesus freak, Mr. Day One?

Back already?

Australia

Moves
10d

I do get very tired of people who behave badly enough to get evicted, then come back again and again under different names. I prefer people with familiar faces (even battered or disguised ones) to masked ones. And before anyone decides to accuse me of racism or religionism, I'm thinking of full-face bike helmets and ski-masks.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
10d

@kewpie said
I do get very tired of people who behave badly enough to get evicted, then come back again and again under different names. I prefer people with familiar faces (even battered or disguised ones) to masked ones. And before anyone decides to accuse me of racism or religionism, I'm thinking of full-face bike helmets and ski-masks.
I think there has to be some sort of mental illness involved in repeatedly coming back to a place where you know no one wants you to be, when you know you're just going to 'out' yourself with the same obvious behavior and get banned in 24 hours.

It certainly takes more effort to keep making more accounts than for an admin to click a 'ban' button. It's a fight they must know they'll never win, yet the appetite for it does not diminish.

Moves
10d

@suzianne said
Probably because no one is feeling the need to defend himself from his attacks, you know, since he hasn't been here.
What “attacks”?

Moves
10d

Which is why you’ve been banned about 35 times and will continue to be.

Moves
10d

@divegeester said
… FMF

It seems pretty clear to me that FMF is gone for good since his bereavement. And whether you loved him or loathed him it is also now clear that he was without doubt one of, if not THE best poster in the two forums he frequented; General and Spirituality.

Thoughts?
Why are there only two choices of extremes? I did not love him, nor did I loathe him; I maintain a neutral position. It's really a terrible thing to lose a family member prematurely. It would seem to be the most likely reason for his absence from this place, which he haunted for so long. But I would not say that he's gone for good, because no one mourns for good. And I would not be surprised if one day he'll come around.

You certainly have been at a loss ever since FMF stopped posting. And anticipating your signature reply of, "Why is that so?", I say that you're only 1/10 the man FMF is. Being his tiny twin, he made you look a lot bigger than you really are. Had you been the one to have left, this place would be 10 times better.

It's said that only the good die young.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10d

Good people just take a break - bad people get banned.
How many times is it for you now? I forget? 🤔

Moves
10d

@drewnogal said
Good people just take a break - bad people get banned.
How many times is it for you now? I forget? 🤔
Can I “borrow” your fingers…and toes?🤔😲😉

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
10d

@great-big-stees said
Can I “borrow” your fingers…and toes?🤔😲😉
😃

Moves
10d

@pettytalk said
Why are there only two choices of extremes? I did not love him, nor did I loathe him; I maintain a neutral position. It's really a terrible thing to lose a family member prematurely. It would seem to be the most likely reason for his absence from this place, which he haunted for so long. But I would not say that he's gone for good, because no one mourns for good. And I woul ...[text shortened]... bigger than you really are. Had you been the one to have left, this place would be 10 times better.
Much of your post is pretty much a verbatim of what FMF and myself predicted that you would comment in this thread.

Moves
10d

@divegeester said
Much of your post is pretty much a verbatim of what FMF and myself predicted that you would comment in this thread.
Can you give me the winning numbers for the upcoming lottery. I’ll split the winnings with you.👍