This forum since …

This forum since …

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
17d

@the-gravedigger said
You are crossing a line here which should not be crossed.
I did not see a milestone marker, can you give the coordinates for that line I crossed?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17d
2 edits

Moves
17d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
As I suspected, you can't get things straight. You take things out of context without reflecting on the whole. Whether you do it intentionally, or not, you still owe me an apology.

I realize that they are twins, but they are not identical twins, nor have the same mother. Do you know the difference between FMF and Dive?

Besides, you should have realized that FMF left the forums long before April 9th, therefore I could not have directed it at FMF. And FMF never admitted being dyslectic, but Dive did.

The post you have reproduced had been deleted by the Moderator for the dyslectic comment, although it was dive himself who previously brought out his dyslectic condition.

And, for good reasons, I still stand fast on what I said to Dive and abortion.

I don't know why I'm still conversing with you here, since you are an apparent stereotype hate monger.

Why don't you go and fertilize your garden, instead of fertilizing this thread?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17d

@divegeester said
… FMF

It seems pretty clear to me that FMF is gone for good since his bereavement. And whether you loved him or loathed him it is also now clear that he was without doubt one of, if not THE best poster in the two forums he frequented; General and Spirituality.

Thoughts?
@Gooster,
To be honest and I've never been one to shy away from saying what is on my mind. The forums are much quieter because people don't have to defend themselves from yourself gooster and fmf ganging up on them as a pair, therefore the nickname the TWINS, seemed fitting for me to call you two.

EDIT2: Calling fmf the best poster is certainly a stretch there are much better posters in the forums who don't belittle anyone or talk down to people as he and you both did, and you still do. If you got away from that, you'd be a lot better looked at by many people.

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@very-rusty said
@Gooster,
To be honest and I've never been one to shy away from saying what is on my mind. The forums are much quieter because people don't have to defend themselves from yourself gooster and fmf ganging up on them as a pair, therefore the nickname the TWINS, seemed fitting for me to call you two.

EDIT2: Calling fmf the best poster is certainly a stretch there are much ...[text shortened]... and you still do. If you got away from that, you'd be a lot better looked at by many people.

-VR
Thanks for sharing your opinion Rusty.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@drewnogal said
You’re a hypocrite and a liar!

I kept a screenshot of that post with your name attached. I somehow knew you’d deny it in time ‘Christian’.
Well done Drew. Keeping screenshots is what you have to do with posters such as PettyTalk who has spent the last few months abusing people in the spirituality forum, calling them “idiots” and other insults.

I’ve got your back on this… if needed.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@pettytalk said
Dive is nothing short of insulting just about everyone. He's a first-class misogynist, to begin with, and he's rotten to the core, as he demonstrates with his constant nagging, seeking opportunities to offend others. With his measured insults, choosing his words carefully to avoid banning, it's not difficult for any normal perceptive person to see where Dive is headed.

And I can't believe that Dive has not thrown his rudeness your way.
You’re in my bug-jar PettyTalk 😉

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@pettytalk said
If venting his anger will ease his grieving pain, tell him to keep it coming, as I'm willing to be the scapegoat, if it helps.

But I suspect that if anyone is grieving, insulting others is the last thing on their minds. I strongly suspect that FMF said no such things, and they are your own words. I won't believe it until FMF comes back and speaks for himself.
FMF tells me he thinks you’re a creep. I agree with him.
You can believe whatever you wish.

I suggest you continue posting exactly as you choose; plagiarising, using an AI chatbot, freestyle waffling, shooting your mouth off etc etc.

It’s fun to watch.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@pettytalk said
Are you working for Dive in trying to find out something about me he's desperately wanting to know?
I already know everything about you that I need to know to form an opinion of you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Well done Drew.

The post was probably deleted and your post has been alerted by Rusty who of course will side with anyone, no matter how reprobate, if he thinks he can get mileage out of it.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17d

@divegeester said
Well done Drew.

The post was probably deleted and your post has been alerted by Rusty who of course will side with anyone, no matter how reprobate, if he thinks he can get mileage out of it.
@Gooster,
Actually I been out all afternoon but who ever alerted what ever she said had it removed so it couldn't have been within the TOS Guidelines, so good for them.

As far as my comments you are quite welcome and every word was meant and who ever alerted it just waisted an alert as when I got home it was still there with 3 green thumbs and a couple red ones from you and who ever, odds are a female we all know and love. 🙂 Have A Great Rest Of Your Day!!!

-VR

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@very-rusty said
@Gooster,
Have A Great Rest Of Your Day!
Thanks Rusty.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
17d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Thanks Rusty.
You're quite welcome @divegeester! 🙂

OH and I best not forget to thank you for the red thumbs, much appreciated. 😛 🙂

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
17d

@PettyTalk said
As I suspected, you can't get things straight. You take things out of context without reflecting on the whole. Whether you do it intentionally, or not, you still owe me an apology.

I realize that they are twins, but they are not identical twins, nor have the same mother. Do you know the difference between FMF and Dive?

Besides, you should have realized that FMF left ...[text shortened]... pe hate monger.

Why don't you go and fertilize your garden, instead of fertilizing this thread?
Ah …. so it’s all coming back to you now and you have reminded me in that it was directed at Divegeester not FMF so that makes it all ok and it’s not offensive or rude at all because you are a ‘christian’. Hmm 🙄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
16d

@Drewnogal

What happened? I've never seen you get so many red thumbs. Could it have something to do with the company you keep? Just curious is all.

-VR