Things You'd Like to Know

Things You'd Like to Know

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
07 Oct 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
A: Yes, when we get Superman involved.

Q: Will "we" find life, as we know it, on Mars?
A: Yes, and it will be Bigfoot.

Q: Will we ever put life on Mars?

Moves
08 Oct 15

Originally posted by Shallow Blue
A: Yes, and it will be Bigfoot.

Q: Will we ever put life on Mars?
A: Hopefully not.

Q: Is there a way to get rid of unwanted genes?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 Oct 15

A: Hopefully not.

Q: Is there a way to get rid of unwanted genes?
A. Not to my knowledge; however we can choose to minimize them.

Q. Which annual holiday is your favorite?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
Q. Which annual holiday is your favorite?
A: They are all the same to me.

Q: Are there ethical issues surrounding a former lover of a current celebrity selling love letters she or he received years ago?

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
A: They are all the same to me.

Q: Are there ethical issues surrounding a former lover of a current celebrity selling love letters she or he received years ago?
A. Good grief, yes. Ethically, morally, personally wrong. They can't sell that! Stop them!

Q. I am taking my oldest child to their first concert today (fall out boy). Do you have any advice?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by yo its me
Q. I am taking my oldest child to their first concert today (fall out boy). Do you have any advice?
A: Don't hand him wet wipes and water bottles - by way of maintenance - while he is dancing in front of young female fans.

Q: What is the essential difference in motivation between aspiring to be a police officer and aspiring to be a prison officer?

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
A: Don't hand him wet wipes and water bottles - by way of maintenance - while he is dancing in front of young female fans.

Q: What is the essential difference in motivation between aspiring to be a police officer and aspiring to be a prison officer?
A. Pay, I'd imagine. They sound equally dangerous. Maybe police officer has a slightly sexier imiage though.

Q. Is it a good or bad thing for a potential future prime minister to snub the queen?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Q. Is it a good or bad thing for a potential future prime minister to snub the queen?
A: No. The "snub" he should be spending his political capital on, such as it is, is a much more ambitious and visionary one: successfully turning the UK into a republic.

Q: What is your favourite one hit wonder?

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
11 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
A: No. The "snub" he should be spending his political capital on, such as it is, is a much more ambitious and visionary one: successfully turning the UK into a republic.

Q: What is your favourite one hit wonder?
A. I am actually quite keen on space man babylon zoo. It still plays in my head from time to time- like now (thank you!).
Q. Yours?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

A. I am actually quite keen on space man babylon zoo. It still plays in my head from time to time- like now (thank you!).
Q. Yours?
A: Tubeway Army's "Are 'Friends' Electric?" in 1979. Gary Numan's subsequent hits were as a solo artist.

Q: Could Morse code make a comeback in a post nuclear holocaust world?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
A: Tubeway Army's "Are 'Friends' Electric?" in 1979. Gary Numan's subsequent hits were as a solo artist.

Q: Could Morse code make a comeback in a post nuclear holocaust world?
A. Smart money is on mutant carrier pigeons.

Q. Will England ever win a penalty shoot out?

F

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Q. Will England ever win a penalty shoot out?
A: The try apiece aside, England's 2003 Rugby World Cup Final victory over Australia was basically a penalty shoot out.

Q: About 36,000 British merchant seamen were killed in the Battle of the Atlantic 1939-1945; how many more might have died if the BBC had not cancelled the daily radio broadcast of the Shipping Forecast?

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
A: The try apiece aside, England's 2003 Rugby World Cup Final victory over Australia was basically a penalty shoot out.

Q: About 36,000 British merchant seamen were killed in the Battle of the Atlantic 1939-1945; how many more might have died if the BBC had not cancelled the daily radio broadcast of the Shipping Forecast?
Poor devils

Moves
11 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF

A: A lot...maybe.

Q: Why did they stop? Did they discover that the person giving it out was actually on "the other side"?

F

Moves
12 Oct 15

Q: Why did they stop? Did they discover that the person giving it out was actually on "the other side"?
A: Accurate weather forecasts for specific, well-defined areas could have helped the German navy to plan its tactical operations.

Q: How would one attach a numerical value of one's degree of fame?