There is a 'movement'

There is a 'movement'

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Aug 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Do let us know when you come up with something new.

Not holding my breath on that one.
Sure, I'll send you a PM.
Or if you prefer, give me the address of the clinic you are currently checked into and I'll pop round.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Aug 16

Originally posted by josephw
I had an "idea" once!
No, you just "thought" you did.

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Aug 16

There might be some point in adding a Politics forum, to cleanse this one of spurious threads about she-whose-name-is-anathema and her are-they-private-or-state-secret emails, gun laws or lack thereof in America, and other tediously repeated themes.

There was a suggestion at Site Ideas to start a Philosophy forum, but I think it received little support.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
11 Aug 16

don't touch my willie...

Über-Nerd

Moves
11 Aug 16

Don't show me yours, I won't show you mine.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
11 Aug 16

Is this a 'movement'?
I'd like to buy a bowel...

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Aug 16

"What?"
What what?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
11 Aug 16

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
No sir, decidedly 'irregular.'
Most definitely regularly irregular.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by moonbus
There might be some point in adding a Politics forum, to cleanse this one of spurious threads about she-whose-name-is-anathema and her are-they-private-or-state-secret emails, gun laws or lack thereof in America, and other tediously repeated themes.

There was a suggestion at Site Ideas to start a Philosophy forum, but I think it received little support.
We already have a forum for politics. The Debates Forum has become the 'de facto' home of politics threads.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Aug 16

What what?
Exactly.

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

We already have a forum for politics. The Debates Forum has become the 'de facto' home of politics threads.
What would be, to your way of thinking, the downside of making the General Forum more lively and eclectic by merging it with the Culture and Sport Forums?

Moves
12 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
What would be, to your way of thinking, the downside of making the General Forum more lively and eclectic by merging it with the Culture and Sport Forums?
The downside as I see it from suzianne's perspective, would be that it was your idea.

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by divegeester
The downside as I see it from suzianne's perspective, would be that it was your idea.
I think she's worried that the General Forum would become "ginormous" making her two-threads-started a year get a bit swallowed up in all the eclectic liveliness.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
This just in...
FMF now channeling Grammy Bobby.
Very specific details at 10...

F

Moves
12 Aug 16

Originally posted by FreakyKBH
This just in...
FMF now channeling Grammy Bobby.
Very specific details at 10...
Well it was an issue - and a solution - that Grampy Bobby saw eye to eye on, that much is clear.