The Victimhood Thread

The Victimhood Thread

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 May 19

@very-rusty said
No pressure goad has only won it the last 3 years. 😉 Perhaps people are getting to know his style of writing now. Kind of like a Stephen King book you don't even have to know who the author was if his name wasn't on the book.

-VR
As I say, horror isn't my genre, so even you have a chance this year.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 May 19

@fmf said
There's only one rule for posts on this thread:

Whatever is posted, it must be steeped - either implicitly or explicitly - in the poster's sense of victimhood.

And I propose this topic in order to allow people like me to air our grievences regarding the mean things that people say and think about us.
Sorry FMF for breaking the thread rules. Just can't bring myself to play the victim. I've been this way ever since that horrific elephant attack in 1869...

Grass Farmer

Moves
19 May 19

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
As I say, horror isn't my genre, so even you have a chance this year.
I wouldn't have a chance any year, wouldn't matter who was in it!!!

You've seen my English!!! 😉

-VR

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 May 19

@very-rusty said
No pressure goad has only won it the last 3 years. 😉 Perhaps people are getting to know his style of writing now. Kind of like a Stephen King book you don't even have to know who the author was if his name wasn't on the book.

-VR
Or he is just very good at short story composition. You know sometimes the answer is a nice thing, and even if your right why would that be an impediment to ghost winning 4 in row, unless some people vote Against the author rather than For the story. 🤔
P.s is it possible to access italics on these forums for emphasis.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 19

@kevcvs57 said
Or he is just very good at short story composition. You know sometimes the answer is a nice thing, and even if your right why would that be an impediment to ghost winning 4 in row, unless some people vote Against the author rather than For the story. 🤔
True, but I don't Vote myself or haven't as yet, although I do enjoy reading the stories. Some people have very imaginative minds on here.

I do believe you can access italics, I've seen someone already do it. goad may know more about that than I.

-VR

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 May 19

@very-rusty said
True, but I don't Vote myself or haven't as yet, although I do enjoy reading the stories. Some people have very imaginative minds on here.

I do believe you can access italics, I've seen someone already do it. goad may know more about that than I.

-VR
I honestly wasn’t implying that you would vote against the author, that would imply some sort of emotional response 😉
Thanks for the directions regarding italics.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 19

@kevcvs57 said
I honestly wasn’t implying that you would vote against the author, that would imply some sort of emotional response 😉
Thanks for the directions regarding italics.
I would never let my emotions dictate my vote if I had any. I really don't have any malice with anyone on here right now. I can only recall maybe two people in 12 years, that really got under my skin and one of them are gone. The other doesn't bother with me, or me with them.

I really just want to have fun, but like the banter and back forth. People take themselves way to seriously on here, something I did myself back in the beginning. Just look at my "Congrats to Misfits" thread and how that soon turned into a bashing back and forth. All I was doing was Congratulating. Although I had been on Suzie that her Clan had the horses to be on the first page since the beginning of the year. They could have thought it wasn't sincere, but it was.

Then it was pointed out to me, the only people that care what you are talking about is you and the person you are debating with. Everyone else doesn't care and soon forgets. I think if someone's feelings are easily hurt these forums are not the place for them. This is how I see it anyway.

-VR

Moves
19 May 19
1 edit

@kevcvs57 said
italics test

bold test

Easier to demonstrate than to describe -- if you quote this post you can see the codes I used.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
19 May 19

@kevcvs57 said
is it possible to access italics on these forums for emphasis
NO

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 19
2 edits

italics test

bold test

Thanks CS, if I can do it sure is easy!!! 😉

-VR

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 May 19

@caesar-salad said
italics test

bold test

Easier to demonstrate than to describe -- if you quote this post you can see the codes I used.
Ahh yeah cheers 👍

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 19

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
19 May 19

@rookie54 said
NO