The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
We are a bit special here in that we are women - not so many in these forums.
There aren't on most Chess sites, some claim to be women who aren't at times! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
(Who is that guy, Suzie...? )
(I'm not sure, but I just assumed there was someone funding this place. Remember when Stees said that all drinks were on the House? Then he recommended the Chateau Latour Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a pricey bottle, I assure you. I assumed there was someone holding the purse then.)

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@suzianne said
(I'm not sure, but I just assumed there was someone funding this place. Remember when Stees said that all drinks were on the House? Then he recommended the Chateau Latour Cabernet Sauvignon. This is a pricey bottle, I assure you. I assumed there was someone holding the purse then.)
Hard to tell in a fantasy Tavern for sure! 😉 😛

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
Hey, mister, your dog, he looks like he wants to go out. Why don't you take him for a walk, and come back, I dunno, maybe in a few days?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@suzianne said
Hey, mister, your dog, he looks like he wants to go out. Why don't you take him for a walk, and come back, I dunno, maybe in a few days?
You must be seeing things again Suzie Q, slow down on the hard stuff, no dog with me! Perhaps you need a walk in some fresh air, get some exercise. I was out this morning for mine!

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
You must be seeing things again Suzie Q, slow down on the hard stuff, no dog with me! Perhaps you need a walk in some fresh air, get some exercise. I was out this morning for mine!

-VR
Then maybe he only wants to go out because he's embarrassed for you.

So please, go examine the other side of the front door.

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said

-VR
Tell me Rusty, what isn't fantasy in the internet world? We create friends, enemies and love relationships, it's done everywhere where there is internet connection. It's hard to say what is what, but still just as enjoyable, wouldn't you say? 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@suzianne said
Then maybe he only wants to go out because he's embarrassed for you.

So please, go examine the other side of the front door.
I do believe you are hallucinating.

Bartenders cut her off! 😉

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
Tell me Rusty, what isn't fantasy in the internet world? We create friends, enemies and love relationships, it's done everywhere where there is internet connection. It's hard to say what is what, but still just as enjoyable, wouldn't you say? 🙂
If you consider having a fake drink fun then that is your choice torunn! 😉 or enemies you don't know or love relationships that don't really exist.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
If you consider having a fake drink fun then that is your choice torunn! 😉 or enemies you don't know or love relationships that don't really exist.

-VR
It's like reading literature with fictional characters - they can be just as real as any people you meet, just in another setting. In literature and on internet anything is possible.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
It's like reading literature with fictional characters - they can be just as real as any people you meet, just in another setting. In literature and on internet anything is possible.
If that is the world you would rather live in, not that I can blame you the way the real world has become! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
If that is the world you would rather live in, not that I can blame you the way the real world has become! 😉

-VR
I live in both worlds - fictional and real, and I can see similarities and also tell the difference. Literature isn't there for its own sake.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
I live in both worlds - fictional and real, and I can see similarities and also tell the difference. Literature isn't there for its own sake.
My get away is playing chess and bantering with people, lots of fun! 😉 What is fictonal and real are two different things!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
My get away is playing chess and bantering with people, lots of fun! 😉 What is fictonal and real are two different things!

-VR
They are, yes and both are needed.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@torunn said
They are, yes and both are needed.
I just noticed you're a new Misfit, don't get too involved in the bantering or you will not be as well liked as you are now!

EDIT: Of course what you do is entirely up to you! 😉

-VR