The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SRB

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
I live in both worlds - fictional and real, and I can see similarities and also tell the difference. Literature isn't there for its own sake.
Literature is of course there because people in the real world like a vehicle for sharing thoughts, feelings and fantasies, just as the virtual world is here because people in the real world want it. Plus it's a lot cheaper if I buy you a drink! And I'll have a lager for me. πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ»

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@petewxyz said
Literature is of course there because people in the real world like a vehicle for sharing thoughts, feelings and fantasies, just as the virtual world is here because people in the real world want it. Plus it's a lot cheaper if I buy you a drink! And I'll have a lager for me. πŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ»
It will be a very dry drink! πŸ˜‰

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
I just noticed you're a new Misfit, don't get too involved in the bantering or you will not be as well liked as you are now!

EDIT: Of course what you do is entirely up to you! πŸ˜‰

-VR
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. πŸ™‚

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@torunn said
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. πŸ™‚
Just a friendly reminder let you know if you become involved in bantering two people are having, it could end up involving you more than you might like. Take that from years of experience in this Clan and doing my share of bantering some would say more than my share! πŸ™‚

BTW: Congrats on your 6 wins for the Clan!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Just a friendly reminder let you know if you become involved in bantering two people are having, it could end up involving you more than you might like. Take that from years of experience in this Clan and doing my share of bantering some would say more than my share! πŸ™‚

BTW: Congrats on your 6 wins for the Clan!

-VR
Thank you, Rusty, I was lucky.

I don't banter much, it's not so much my thing anymore - I just enjoy a witty conversation.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@torunn said
Thank you, Rusty, I was lucky.

I don't banter much, it's not so much my thing anymore - I just enjoy a witty conversation.
Well I have a bit of history with misfits as you've found out from reading the forum in there. I just don't want to see you get involved in it as I believe your feelings could get hurt. Some not so nice things are said which are not against the TOS, but just the same not very nice as I am sure you've seen for yourself.

Anyway I do wish you all the best with your newest clan. I know we had some Clan Challenge games in the other Clan you are in. As you probably know it is rare if ever the Misfits play Metallica.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
Well I have a bit of history with misfits as you've found out from reading the forum in there. I just don't want to see you get involved in it as I believe your feelings could get hurt. Some not so nice things are said which are not against the TOS, but just the same not very nice as I am sure you've seen for yourself.

Anyway I do wish you all the best with your newest ...[text shortened]... he other Clan you are in. As you probably know it is rare if ever the Misfits play Metallica.

-VR
Thank you, Rusty.

I leave it to Suzie to comment on clan related matters.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said

Anyway I do wish you all the best with your newest ...[text shortened]... he other Clan you are in. As you probably know it is rare if ever the Misfits play Metallica.

-VR
Torunn has been a Misfit for 3 years.

She knows you hardly get a mention in the forum. (Less than most people actually).

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Torunn has been a Misfit for 3 years.

She knows you hardly get a mention in the forum. (Less than most people actually).
Well she isn't going to say anyway is she?

You can say what you want, you had your own club perhaps that is what I am thinking about. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

You mean in 3 years she only played 8 games?....Wow!!!

-VR

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said

You can say what you want, you had your own club perhaps that is what I am thinking about. πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

-VR
She's never lost a match.

You?

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said

-VR
I am passive member in both clans, only play a few games to keep going.
I would never comment on your games, Rusty, or anyone else's.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
I am passive member in both clans, only play a few games to keep going.
I would never comment on your games, Rusty, or anyone else's.
It is ok goad hasn't played many more than you have. He is more into bantering than playing chess at the end of the day. I always make my chess moves first then banter.

Yes I know you are passive that is why I was suggesting you not get involved when two people are bantering back and forth as you can very easily wind up in the middle of it. πŸ™‚

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
25 Oct 20

@very-rusty said
It is ok goad hasn't played many more than you have. He is more into bantering than playing chess at the end of the day. I always make my chess moves first then banter.

Yes I know you are passive that is why I was suggesting you not get involved when two people are bantering back and forth as you can very easily wind up in the middle of it. πŸ™‚

-VR
I don't think I do get involved in matters I should stay out of.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@torunn said
I don't think I do get involved in matters I should stay out of.
I think sometimes your opinion is a bit bias, but majority of the time I agree with your statement. I understand you have to stay in good with your clanmates.

In our clan if we disagree we have no problem letting the other person know. πŸ˜‰

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Oct 20

@great-big-stees said
Just look around the room. There are plenty. Engage in some meaningful banter and they will stand out.
You mean like your doing gbs....LOL....funny guy!

-VR