The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
29 Apr 22

@earl-of-trumps said
Where is the ol' @Stees, anyway. Last time we had a nose hair contest, he won ðŸ˜ē I demand a redo
He is probably out on a golf round and I could do with some help here, can you do that?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
29 Apr 22

@torunn said
He is probably out on a golf round and I could do with some help here, can you do that?
Most surely, mon Torunn. I can pour, I can cook. whatever. I can even bounce troublemakers 😉

T

Moves
29 Apr 22

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yeah, it'll take three guys to do the job of a woman.

Moves
30 Apr 22

@suzianne said
ðŸĪŠ

Moves
30 Apr 22

@suzianne said
Although rarely needed, would you consider taking on the part time, position of Bouncer? Seems you have the needed requirements to do the job. Please remember though, that it would be a non paying position and you are not to “seriously” injure any of what could be some rowdy patrons. No tossing anyone through windows or hurling them the rough tables. Just a perfectly placed chop to a vital spot rendering them unconscious thus enabling them to be, gently, put into a cab fir the trip back to their home.

Gothenburg

Moves
30 Apr 22

@great-big-stees said
Although rarely needed, would you consider taking on the part time, position of Bouncer? Seems you have the needed requirements to do the job. Please remember though, that it would be a non paying position and you are not to “seriously” injure any of what could be some rowdy patrons. No tossing anyone through windows or hurling them the rough tables. Just a perfectly ...[text shortened]... g them unconscious thus enabling them to be, gently, put into a cab fir the trip back to their home.
And if you break a leg, don't come running to me... 🙂 (Viv to Andy Cap)

Moves
30 Apr 22

@torunn said
And if you break a leg, don't come running to me... 🙂 (Viv to Andy Cap)
Andy, look under the princesses mattress, for the other "p". ðŸĪ” 😉

Gothenburg

Moves
30 Apr 22

@great-big-stees said
Andy, look under the princesses mattress, for the other "p". ðŸĪ” 😉
... and also the other wife, Flo 🙂 Viv is his Swedish wife.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
30 Apr 22

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Ha!

I let Stees do my light work. No worries with you!

T

Moves
30 Apr 22

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 22
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Although rarely needed, would you consider taking on the part time, position of Bouncer? Seems you have the needed requirements to do the job. Please remember though, that it would be a non paying position and you are not to “seriously” injure any of what could be some rowdy patrons. No tossing anyone through windows or hurling them the rough tables. Just a perfectly ...[text shortened]... g them unconscious thus enabling them to be, gently, put into a cab fir the trip back to their home.
Jane Wick (John's sister), although flattered, graciously declines.

Moves
30 Apr 22

@suzianne said
Jane Wick (John's sister), although flattered, graciously declines.
Well Jane…nothing ventured, nothing gained.👍😉😁

Gothenburg

Moves
01 May 22

@great-big-stees said
Well Jane…nothing ventured, nothing gained.👍😉😁
We keep different rooms for different things - music, dancing, debates - we should perhaps have one for fights too? They won't be served if they don't behave though. 🙂

Moves
01 May 22

@torunn said
We keep different rooms for different things - music, dancing, debates - we should perhaps have one for fights too? They won't be served if they don't behave though. 🙂
So do you mean if they don’t fight?ðŸĪ”ðŸĪ­ðŸĨŠ