The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 Jan 21

This thread is the lamest thing since the word association thread.

Moves
11 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Yeah, life's too short, too precious.

I'll see you in the morning for strong coffee. And good job.
I’ll meet you for a coffee and maybe you can answer the question I put to you in debates. Which you sidestepped then completely ignored.

🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Jan 21

@divegeester said
I’ll meet you for a coffee and maybe you can answer the question I put to you in debates. Which you sidestepped then completely ignored.

🙂
Well, I can give it a try but this is a friendly place. And if I ignored it, there is a reason. Don't ya just want to be buds, dive? :-)

I'll be in and out, waiting for Torunn to come in and make her delicious strong coffee.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Jan 21

BTW, Y'all....

I nominate Torunn to be RHP Ambassador of Good Will

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
Well, I can give it a try but this is a friendly place. And if I ignored it, there is a reason. Don't ya just want to be buds, dive? :-)

I'll be in and out, waiting for Torunn to come in and make her delicious strong coffee.
Good morning,
The coffee machine is the only thing left here as everything else has been removed for the renovation so any long conversation or debate will have to be had outside. It will be a friendly and comfortable place when it re-opens. Enjoy your coffee!

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
11 Jan 21

@suzianne said
I'm not for sweet for breakfast. I don't even have French Toast with syrup. Even pancakes I have with minimal syrup. I do like blueberries for breakfast, though.
Maybe it is a bit much for breakfast.
French toast for me is with summer fruits that have been heated and softened in dates and water. Pancakes with lemon and sugar. So I think I agree with you.

Anyway, it's just coffee in here now isn't it.
I need milk in my coffee though. Those American cafes in the films, always coffee from the pot with no milk- not sure how you guys all drink that cup after cup. I'd have stomach ache!!

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jan 21

@yo-its-me said
French toast for me is with summer fruits that have been heated and softened in dates and water. Pancakes with lemon and sugar. So I think I agree with you.

I need milk in my coffee though. Those American cafes in the films, always coffee from the pot with no milk- not sure how you guys all drink that cup after cup. I'd have stomach ache!!
A dash of cream is rather splendid in coffee.

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@yo-its-me said

I have caffe latte - coffee/milk 50/50. Cream is nice too. Agree, the Americans have strange coffee habits. From the movies I see, you start the morning with black coffee only, and maybe a glass of juice. In eating places they serve black coffee before or with the food. Very strange. 🙂

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Jan 21

@Torunn
Good morning, Torunn, you'll have an easy day today

Gothenburg

Moves
11 Jan 21

@earl-of-trumps said
@Torunn
Good morning, Torunn, you'll have an easy day today
Yes, not much to do here. There will be a sign on the door saying we are closed and will open again around......... I'm the only one in today to make sure cupboards are emptied and left items taken care of.

Moves
11 Jan 21
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
Don't ya just want to be buds, dive? :-)
Not with most people in this place, not now.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
11 Jan 21

@torunn said
Yes, not much to do here. There will be a sign on the door saying we are closed and will open again around......... I'm the only one in today to make sure cupboards are emptied and left items taken care of.
I'm thinking of converting the tavern temporarily into a takeaway pickle shop. (Tap in to a niche market).

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
11 Jan 21

@divegeester said
Not with most people in this place, not now.
In good time, Dive. No Rush

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 Jan 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
A dash of cream is rather splendid in coffee.
I agree even if mine is Lactose free cream! 😉

-VR

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
13 Jan 21

Anybody here? ? ? ?