The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

The RHP Tavern on the Board is open

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
17 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
Of what someone with a picture of a younger Tom Selleck as their avatar?

Have a drink and think about it!

-VR
I don't have to think about it
I just have to look at this extremely handsome man

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Nov 20

@divegeester said
Why be so partisan?
Live and let live, go with the flow a little.
As I said....

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Nov 20
1 edit

@torunn said
I'm sure it is - I think I already know the reaction from the women here but I think that perhaps Suzie can explain it better than I can.
🙂 Allow me to ponder those thoughts, Torunn

It seems to me that the women here have a chance to make a unique contribution to the overall happiness and joviality at the Tavern.

Ahhhh. 😀

😏

Moves
18 Nov 20

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
18 Nov 20

get your tickets now
ride the hale-bopp comet
one way only

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
18 Nov 20

Clan 25387

😏

Moves
18 Nov 20

My mustache rides have no connection to that failed clan nor do I endorse that clan 😒

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
🙂 Allow me to ponder those thoughts, Torunn

It seems to me that the women here have a chance to make a unique contribution to the overall happiness and joviality at the Tavern.

Ahhhh. 😀
Well, isn't that a familiar thought and what an opportunity! 🙂

Moves
18 Nov 20

Just got a call from the head of the council and they are sorry to say that they are not "willing/able" to let us hold jousting matches in the tavern, something about an obscure by law regarding alcohol and horses. She wouldn't elaborate but she did say that the wet t shirt thing sounded good and that she'd like to enter. So...Friday night is now officially "WET T SHIRT NIGHT" at The RHP Tavern on the Board.

😏

Moves
18 Nov 20

I am in the contest 😏

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 20

@cheesemaster said
My mustache rides have no connection to that failed clan nor do I endorse that clan 😒
When you say mustache rides what 'EXACTLY' do you mean? It has a very indecent suggestion to it.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 20

@great-big-stees said
Just got a call from the head of the council and they are sorry to say that they are not "willing/able" to let us hold jousting matches in the tavern, something about an obscure by law regarding alcohol and horses. She wouldn't elaborate but she did say that the wet t shirt thing sounded good and that she'd like to enter. So...Friday night is now officially "WET T SHIRT NIGHT" at The RHP Tavern on the Board.
So of course you'll have a man wet t shirt also! 😉 😛

-VR

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
18 Nov 20

@very-rusty said
So of course you'll have a man wet t shirt also! 😉 😛

-VR
man boobs
yay

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Nov 20

@lemondrop said
man boobs
yay
Well you can't have a lady wet t-shirt without having a man wet t-shirt contest for the women. 🙂

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
18 Nov 20
1 edit

@very-rusty said
Well you can't have a lady wet t-shirt without having a man wet t-shirt contest for the women. 🙂

-VR
I suspect it would be difficult to find a lady wearing a wet t-shirt in public. Men on the other hand seem to have no limits as to what they wear. The woman you spoke to, Stees, will be happy - she is having all the attention. 🙂