The moonbus red thumbs poll

The moonbus red thumbs poll

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 May 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Why are you making this strawman about an “anti-dive, anti-fmf" club, and putting it in quotation marks as if to indicated that I said it, when I didn’t?

Most dishonest of you ponderable.
So I apolgize if I did it wrong.

The quotations marks were not intended to quote you, but to give a general idea of what kind of club that would be.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
23 May 22

@moonbus said
The premise of this whole thread is a joke.
I thumbed this one up.

Moves
24 May 22

@ponderable said
So I apolgize if I did it wrong.

The quotations marks were not intended to quote you, but to give a general idea of what kind of club that would be.
If you are going to apologise for misquoting and misrepresenting me, then just apologise. No need for “ifs” or qualifications.

Moves
24 May 22
1 edit

F

Moves
24 May 22

@divegeester removed their quoted post
Thank you. I have been quite pleased. And four thumbs up for the OP is a feather in my cap.

Moves
24 May 22

@fmf said
Thank you. I have been quite pleased. And four thumbs up for the OP is a feather in my cap.
One interesting development was how Very Rusty initially liked the notion of non-anonymous thumbs.

He quickly jumped into the thread citing that he’d like to see who thumbed him down in his “did you know” thread, and then laughably changed his mind when his self-interest was overtaken by his need to be part of the in-group. The subsequent obsequious exchange between him and moonbus being one of the more obviously toe-curling moments in the thread.

Moves
24 May 22

Of course there is also the underlying question of Very Rusty wanting to see who thumbed him down, when he claims over and over and over again that he “couldn’t care less about thumbs”.

Moves
24 May 22

A couple of early insights.

Perhaps more call-outs later.

Moves
24 May 22

@fmf said
Sorry, I removed my post by accident

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 May 22

@divegeester said
If you are going to apologise for misquoting and misrepresenting me, then just apologise. No need for “ifs” or qualifications.
Except he didn't "quote" you and he didn't "do it wrong".

Moves
24 May 22

@suzianne said
Except he didn't "quote" you and he didn't "do it wrong".
The claims Ponderable was making were attributed to me and place inside quotation marks.

I look forward to you yet again making an utter fool of yourself as you try to demonstrate otherwise.

Moves
24 May 22

I wonder if there could be a Mozilla add-on for revealing thumb identities… 🤔

Moves
24 May 22
1 edit

@suzianne said
The only posts of yours I thumb down are the ones I disagree with
You thumb down every single one of FMF’s posts irrespective of content. It’s a long-running joke.

We watch you do it; you arrive on the site, and immediately head straight for those you want to pour scorn on, thumb down all their posts and tub-thump your way through threads swinging your fists and barking at people who are in mid discussion with other posters. Usually without reading what has transpired, and without contributing anything to the topic in hand.

Your claim above is as ludicrous as your life stories.

F

Moves
24 May 22

@divegeester said
Sorry, I removed my post by accident
An anonymous thumbs up for doing that.

Moves
24 May 22

@divegeester said
One interesting development was how Very Rusty initially liked the notion of non-anonymous thumbs.

He quickly jumped into the thread citing that he’d like to see who thumbed him down in his “did you know” thread, and then laughably changed his mind when his self-interest was overtaken by his need to be part of the in-group. The subsequent obsequious exchange between him and moonbus being one of the more obviously toe-curling moments in the thread.
Do you ever proof-read your own writing?
I mean, this post is a monstrosity.

It's filled with fetching adjectives which just SCREAM: "Look everyone! I'm really SMART!"

Ummm...you're not.
But keep trying. 😁