1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:24
    @very-rusty said
    As I've always said everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Deep.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:24
    @very-rusty said
    Removing it would remove all the bad posts you've put up.
    Of course it wouldn’t.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:25
    @very-rusty said
    You should have left the Alerts alone.
    I didn’t do anything with “alerts” I’m not a programmer and I’m not the owner of this website.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:26
    @very-rusty said
    That is what happens when you play with fire, sometimes you get burned in the process.
    What “fire” ?

Who had been “burned”?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:27
    @very-rusty said

LOL.....Getting your mother-in-law involved now, silly goose!
    “Goose”?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:28
    @moonbus said
    It won't go without pushback.
    Russ “emasculated” (your word) the alert system despite you plebeians giving “pushback”
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:331 edit
    @moonbus said
    It won't go without pushback.
    Nor will I, the alert happened before I knew anything about it. It was in place when I tried to send the 4th alert about something said I thought to be indecent. I was busy at the time with my new clan, which I am still very much involved in now.

The simple fact of the matter is Divegeester and fmf want everything done their way. Well Dive got the 3 alerts per person and now he is going to try and get rid of the red thumbs as he doesn't even like some of the things he has said I am assuming. It seems like between the two of them they want everything done their way. I am just tired of both of them to be quite frank about it.

-VR
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 15:41
    @very-rusty said
    It seems like between the two of them they want everything done their way. I am just tired of both of them to be quite frank about it.
    I am just tired of both of them to be quite frank about it.

I'll let my better half's mum know,
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 16:041 edit
    @fmf said
    I am just tired of both of them to be quite frank about it.

I'll let my better half's mum know,
    Yes, do cry on your better half's mom as you're getting no where here.

I wonder what they think of you crying to them about what going on in a chess site you are on?

-VR
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 16:15
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, do cry on your better half's mom as you're getting no where here.

I wonder what they think of you crying to them about what going on in a chess site you are on?
    My mother-in-law thinks a lot of people here are awful which is identical to what I have told her about people here.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 16:261 edit
    @fmf said
    My mother-in-law thinks a lot of people here are awful which is identical to what I have told her about people here.
    It is a shame you don't have better things to talk to you Mother-in-law than a chess site. You must lead a very sad life! I almost feel bad for you. Take some time to spend with your better half!

-VR
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 16:28
    @very-rusty said
    It is a shame you don't have better things to talk to you Mother-in-law than a chess site. You must lead a very sad life! I almost feel bad for you. Take some time to spend with your better half!
    We talk to her mother together. There are five other things we talk about in addition to this chess site.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 16:44
    @fmf said
    We talk to her mother together. There are five other things we talk about in addition to this chess site.
    Does you mother-in-law play chess? if not why would she be interested in your issues on the site? I guess they know you cry about everything, knowing you much better than we do and that is something I've learned about you.

-VR
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 17:07
    @very-rusty said
    Does you mother-in-law play chess? if not why would she be interested in your issues on the site? I guess they know you cry about everything, knowing you much better than we do and that is something I've learned about you.
    No, she doesn't play chess. I never let her see me cry. Sometimes I have to step out into the yard and leave the chat to her and her daughter.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    22 May '22 17:10
    @fmf said
    No, she doesn't play chess. I never let her see me cry. Sometimes I have to step out into the yard and leave the chat to her and her daughter.
    I wouldn't doubt that one, you seem like the weepy type to me from wanting your own way all the time.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree