1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:07
    @suzianne said
    We know.
    And my mother-in-law knows all about you too.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:39
    @ponderable said
    That is your major misconception: There is no "anti-dive, anti-fmf" club as far as I know.
    Why are you making this strawman about an “anti-dive, anti-fmf" club, and putting it in quotation marks as if to indicated that I said it, when I didn’t?

Most dishonest of you ponderable.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:41
    @ponderable said
    The one to run a competnet poll is @Russ. He did it some time back (yes the result is anaccessible) if he thinks it is time to run a new one he will do so.
    Have you been appointed Russ’ official spokesperson?

Seeing as how you have been firmly on the “why are we even discussing this (thumbs) again, I would have thought that the last thing you would want is yet another poll.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:44
    @divegeester said
    Have you been appointed Russ’ official spokesperson?

Seeing as how you have been firmly on the “why are we even discussing this (thumbs) again, I would have thought that the last thing you would want is yet another poll.
    The difference between @Ponderable and you is that you are destructively immature for your age, despite both of you being about the same age.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:461 edit
    @suzianne said
    Hypocrite.
    How long and hard did you cry to him before he gave in?
    Did you cry real tears? Or was it just wailing and gnashing teeth? Did you chew up your pillow in front of him? Did you cry so hard you wet yourself?
    There’s no hypocrisy, there were no tears real or otherwise, there was no gnashing of teeth, no wailing, no pillow chewing, and no wetting myself.

The abuse of the alert system that you and your feeble cronies were using to get entire threads removed to stifle free speech, was spotted , flagged up publicly by myself in site ideas and Russ immediately took steps to prevent you doing it.

Ever since you have been wailing, gnashing your teeth, crying tears of bitterness, biting your pillow in anguish and maybe even wetting yourself, who knows.

It is fun observing though 😁
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:47
    @kevin-eleven said
    The difference between @Ponderable and you is that you are destructively immature for your age, despite both of you being about the same age.
    You should start a thread on: “differences between posters I like and those I don’t”.

Fascinating.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 09:13
    @divegeester said
    You should start a thread on: “differences between posters I like and those I don’t”.

Fascinating.
    It would be incorrect for me to ask a man of your advanced age to grow up.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 May '22 10:03
    @fmf said
    I don't tell her about the funny stuff. I don't tell her about the friendships, the excellent chess, and yes... the laughter. She's more interested in the darkness: the hypocrisy, the paranoia, the unattributed thumbs.
    I guess misery loves company.
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 May '22 10:05
    @the-gravedigger said
    I often cry when I am reading the posts on here.
    Tears of laughter.
    Yeah, me, too, but in my case it’s due to a pollen allergy.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 10:061 edit
    @moonbus said
    I guess misery loves company.
    She may be interested in the darkness, the hypocrisy, the paranoia, and the unattributed thumbs but she is quick to smile and laugh.
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 May '22 10:24
    @fmf said
    I can even repeat stuff sometimes. She doesn't notice.
    People here repeat stuff all the time, too. Like trying to get site admin to reveal who posts thumbs. Do you think it might be early onset dementia?
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    23 May '22 10:251 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I’d double it to keep him on.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 10:59
    @moonbus said
    People here repeat stuff all the time, too. Like trying to get site admin to reveal who posts thumbs. Do you think it might be early onset dementia?
    No, I don't. It's a strange thing for you to joke about.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 11:06
    @fmf said
    And my mother-in-law knows all about you too.
    Name and location, please.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 12:43
    @moonbus said
    I’d double it to keep him on.
    Unfortunately you aren’t part of Suzianne’s paranoid delusion so no-can-do bro.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree