The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Is making GB somehow look bad your sole 'joie du jour'?
Not at all. Do you think he looks bad?

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Not at all. Do you think he looks bad?
Well, he IS having sort of a bad hair day, but other than that he's chipper. 😕

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by Seitse
There are absolutely no female users on RHP.

They're either hairy dudes posing as women or transgender.
You know better than that, sweet pea.

😀

m

Moves
22 Oct 14

I'd just like to ask, are there any other ladies experiencing inappropriate messages from players? I've been playing for years but recently been approached mid game by some opponents. I don't like it. I'm here to play chess not be hit on. Is there a process for reporting these kinds of people?

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
22 Oct 14
1 edit

redhotsausagefest.com

[ don't go there - it's probably p0rn ]

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by missR
I'd just like to ask, are there any other ladies experiencing inappropriate messages from players? I've been playing for years but recently been approached mid game by some opponents. I don't like it. I'm here to play chess not be hit on. Is there a process for reporting these kinds of people?
missR, send a Feedback Complaint to Russ. Access this admin feature at the bottom of this screen:

Support
Send Feedback
Site FAQ
Help Forum
Site Map
Terms of Service

F

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence
Do you send any of them PMs even after they've asked you not to? 😀

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by Seitse
There are absolutely no female users on RHP.

They're either hairy dudes posing as women or transgender.
You say that like it's a bad thing. 😕

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
redhotsausagefest.com

[ don't go there - it's probably p0rn ]

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by FMF
Do you send any of them PMs even after they've asked you not to? 😀

C
Cowboy From Hell

American West

Moves
22 Oct 14

PoPeYe

This is embarrasking

Moves
22 Oct 14

I doubt it. No one can resist my spinach burgers.

Illumination

The Razor's Edge

Moves
22 Oct 14

The most recent time that happened to me, I said, "No, thank you" and invited the individual to resign the game...which he did.

Simply simple.

Moves
22 Oct 14

If you are so concerned about men hitting on you via the internet, why did you choose a username with a gender indicator in it?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Oct 14

Originally posted by divegeester
If you are so concerned about men hitting on you via the internet, why did you choose a username with a gender indicator in it?
Thanks for providing a spectacular example of someone who doesn't "get it". With an attitude like this, you are part of the problem.