The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Oct 14

Saved the best for last. I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence: ale1552; aranya10; Busy Girl; caissad4; coquette; Dragon Lady; drewnogal; hakima; Kewpie; lolof; Mathurine; mokko; Nordlys; Pawnhandler; Phranny; Raven69; Sunburnt; Suzianne; Tabitha Marshall, yo its me with an apology for
any omissions. Is there a man here who wouldn't trade the odor of locker rooms and liniment for the scent of perfume?

Footnote: "The Red Hot Pawn Ladies" concludes my three appreciations of RHP. In "... the best game in town."
Thread 161123 I expressed my appreciation for Russ and his continued interest in providing state of the art site improvements and enhanced features; and for the daily public forum conversations. In "The Big Five Personality
Dimensions" Thread 161234 for the complexities of our personalities and different points of view and style.

Moves
21 Oct 14

Kewpie and caissad4 - females? I never knew.

Moves
21 Oct 14

looks like bobbys in mating season again. run for the hills girls!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by stellspalfie
looks like bobbys in mating season again. run for the hills girls!
Oh, please, cut the man some slack. And how about some 'benefit of the doubt'? You know, this little 'He-Man Women Haters' Club' would get pretty lonely and sad without us.

At least it wasn't some misogynistic rant, like we might hear from certain others here.

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh, please, cut the man some slack. And how about some 'benefit of the doubt'? You know, this little 'He-Man Women Haters' Club' would get pretty lonely and sad without us.

At least it wasn't some misogynistic rant, like we might hear from certain others here.
Were you given permission to talk tuts?

รœber-Nerd

Moves
21 Oct 14

When I was in high school I played in a league consisting of 7 or so other high schools. There was only one girl in the whole lot. I am pleased to see more of the fair gender here at RHP. There is another thread running concurrently on the topic of how to tell who here is female, since not every moniker is gender-unambiguous. Just to set the record straight, I'm definitely the gender-neutered type (think 'Sheldon Cooper' ).

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by moonbus
gender-neutered
Was it painful? ๐Ÿ˜ต

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Trev33
Were you given permission to talk tuts?
Well, you're right on time.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

Saved the best for last. I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence: [i]ale1552; aranya10; Busy Girl; caissad4; coquette; Dragon Lady; drewnogal; hakima; Kewpie; lolof; Mathurine; mokko; Nordlys; Pawnhandler; Phranny; Raven69; Sunburnt; Suzianne; Tabitha ...[text shortened]... 234[/threadid] for the complexities of our personalities and different points of view and style.[/b]
Duchess64?

skeeter?

Pawn Queen?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Duchess64?

skeeter?

Pawn Queen?
Did you somehow think his list was meant to be exhaustively inclusive?

Why must you spend your time trying to figuratively rub GB's nose into some perceived slight? Is making GB somehow look bad your sole 'joie du jour'?

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Suzianne

" You know, this little 'He-Man Women Haters' Club' would get pretty lonely and sad without us. "

Viva diversidad!

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
21 Oct 14
2 edits

TM

rebel city

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]The Ladies of Red Hot Pawn

Saved the best for last. I have an ongoing appreciation for each of ladies past and present who grace this site with their presence: [i]ale1552; aranya10; Busy Girl; caissad4; coquette; Dragon Lady; drewnogal; hakima; Kewpie; lolof; Mathurine; mokko; Nordlys; Pawnhandler; Phranny; Raven69; Sunburnt; Suzianne; Tabitha ...[text shortened]... 234[/threadid] for the complexities of our personalities and different points of view and style.[/b]
So good to know that there is at least one of you who thinks of us so fondly. Thanks for my part. There are so many girls now compared to when I first came here in 2005. I am trying to think of some that I have met along the way and invite them to join Popeye, we need more Olives in the sauce. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
21 Oct 14
1 edit

There are absolutely no female users on RHP.

They're either hairy dudes posing as women or transgender.

Moves
21 Oct 14

Originally posted by Seitse
There are absolutely no female users on RHP.

They're either hairy dudes posing as women or transgender.
Were you ever mistaken for one?