1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 12:16
    @caesar-salad said
    It's the noticers of this world who keep things from completely falling to pieces.

Thank you, Pondy.
    Well I've noticed that you occasionally stick in a response. Well done.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 15:01
    Thanks Pondy for sticking it back on page one. Must have been alot going on after I got off last night as it was around the center on 1rst page.

GBS is that a recent picture of you?
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    08 Jul '20 21:37
    @very-rusty said
    Thanks Pondy for sticking it back on page one. Must have been alot going on after I got off last night as it was around the center on 1rst page.

GBS is that a recent picture of you?
    Yes but it took a bit of technical ingenuity to stick it in vertically.😉
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Jul '20 11:411 edit
    @great-big-stees said
    Yes but it took a bit of technical ingenuity to stick it in vertically.😉
    So your required some assistance from the wife to stick it in there? 😉

I think it is even better than your other one. Very Distinguished looking.

-VR
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 21:31
    @torunn said
    Stees and I go back a long time, we have chatted in the forums for many years. We have discussed books, relationships (his many divorces still fascinate me) - and he loves to talk to everybody. As long as he sticks around, this thread will go on.
    Man, I leave for a bit and this thread gets stuck close to the bottom, instead of the top?😡
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    11 Jul '20 21:59
    @great-big-stees said
    Man, I leave for a bit and this thread gets stuck close to the bottom, instead of the top?😡
    It was around the middle of the page last time I stuck my nose in with me having been the last poster! 😉

-VR
  7. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 07:33
    @great-big-stees said
    Stees, if you have got yourself a boat, I understand you will have less time to stick around here.
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 11:03
    @torunn said
    Stees, if you have got yourself a boat, I understand you will have less time to stick around here.
    It's stuck at the Marina...for now.
  9. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 11:16
    @great-big-stees said
    You will enjoy having a boat. I hope your family will too.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 14:39
    @great-big-stees said
    Are you allowed to stick your nose on it?

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 20:10
    @very-rusty said
    Are you allowed to stick your nose on it?

-VR
    I am able to stick any part of my anatomy on it including yes, my proboscis. 😡😉
  12. Gothenburg
    Moves
    12 Jul '20 21:21
    @great-big-stees said
    With this boat and your golf you will be busy all summer, something to look forward to.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 14:10
    @great-big-stees said
    Did you think by sticking in 'proboscis' instead of nose it would make you look smarter? 😉

We have a small dock where boats are kept and up until this weekend no one was allowed on it. I am assuming because the boats are all grouped closely together.

-VR
  14. Gothenburg
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 16:351 edit
    @very-rusty said
    Did you think by sticking in 'proboscis' instead of nose it would make you look smarter? 😉

We have a small dock where boats are kept and up until this weekend no one was allowed on it. I am assuming because the boats are all grouped closely together.

-VR
    There is no such policy here as you might have guessed. We have few general rules, and trust that people use their sound judgment. Which they don't always do. I try to though but today, having picked up my great-granddaughter at kindergarten, we had to get onboard a bus which was crowded, but there was no alternative. I stick to my hope that it will be fine.
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    13 Jul '20 16:47
    @torunn said
    There is no such policy here as you might have guessed. We have few general rules, and trust that people use their sound judgment. Which they don't always do. I try to though but today, having picked up my great-granddaughter at kindergarten, we had to get onboard a bus which was crowded, but there was no alternative. I stick to my hope that it will be fine.
    I believe your guys kept your cases low if I am not mistaken. So many must have been sticking to the rules which were put in place. I am sure everything will be just fine!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree