Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20
2 edits

@caesar-salad said
@Very-Rusty

To be the thread-killer instead of Rusty is a joy beyond repair. =)
Stick to the topic at hand it is not about Rusty or c-s.

It is about the Sticky Thread Game!

If you have a comment on that more than welcome. 😉

Just because I am curious what does '=)' mean?

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Stick to the topic at hand it is not about Rusty or c-s.

It is about the Sticky Thread Game!

If you have a comment on that more than welcome. 😉

Just because I am curious what does '=)' mean?

-VR
Well, sir, for people of our approximate generation I suppose '=)' might be explained to some extent as a smiley with vertically extended eyes.

Have you heard from Ghost lately? I live in a cinderblock house with drywall and nothing approaching damask wallpaper, therefore lack the means to check on his whereabouts.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Well, sir, for people of our approximate generation I suppose '=)' might be explained to some extent as a smiley with vertically extended eyes.

Have you heard from Ghost lately? I live in a cinderblock house with drywall and nothing approaching damask wallpaper, therefore lack the means to check on his whereabouts.
A smiley is simple 🙂 made like that! easy as pie just stick to that!

Ghost? Who is that? I use to know a goad on here but no ghost! 😉 I really have no interest in what may have become of him is missing?

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
A smiley is simple 🙂 made like that! easy as pie just stick to that!

Ghost? Who is that? I use to know a goad on here but no ghost! 😉 I really have no interest in what may have become of him is missing?

-VR
Dear sir, you are not the boss of me. Even so I will not smack you.

If, in these times, you are unconcerned or even gloating about the apparent absence of Ghost of a Duke, then I will not think so well of you as I had before.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20
1 edit

@caesar-salad said
Dear sir, you are not the boss of me. Even so I will not smack you.

If, in these times, you are unconcerned or even gloating about the apparent absence of Ghost of a Duke, then I will not think so well of you as I had before.
Stick to your way of thinking sir, I'll lose no sleep over how anyone thinks about me for that matter!

How the hell do you think you're going to smack me over the internet? You'd have a problem doing that in person and there is a good chance I have some years on you! 😛 Anyway I digress that is more banter for the GF, not the STG!

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Stick to your way of thinking sir, I'll lose no sleep over how anyone thinks about me for that matter!

How the hell do you think you're going to smack me over the internet? You'd have a problem doing that in person and there is a good chance I have some years on you! 😛

-VR
Have you no kind thoughts regarding the whereabouts and condition of Ghost of a Duke?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20

@caesar-salad said
Have you no kind thoughts regarding the whereabouts and condition of Ghost of a Duke?
Do you think goad, now I know who your talking about would have any concerns about me? Think about that for a minute or two. Try sticking to not debating in the STG Sir!

-VR

Moves
22 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Do you think goad, now I know who your talking about would have any concerns about me? Think about that for a minute or two. Try sticking to not debating in the STG Sir!

-VR
So, would you say that you feel sticky or just moist?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 Jun 20
1 edit

-VR

Moves
23 Jun 20

When on a vacation in Europe I found myself stuck in the middle of nowhere but fortunately I was "picked up" (I had stuck out my thumb) by a lovely young lady who took me for a ride.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jun 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
When on a vacation in Europe I found myself stuck in the middle of nowhere but fortunately I was "picked up" (I had stuck out my thumb) by a lovely young lady who took me for a ride.
Then you woke up right! 😉

Those sticky dreams can be so real!

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jun 20

@torunn removed their quoted post
LOL torunn....I think I'll stick to the dream thing! 😉

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 20

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 Jun 20

@torunn removed their quoted post
Hmmmmmm....I don't recall him ever saying that. Sticky situation perhaps it was in a P.M.?

-VR