Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
11 May 20

@very-rusty said
This was stuck down on the bottom of page one!

-VR
Seems this thread is losing it's ability to stick, even close, to the top of page one. 😢

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
11 May 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Seems this thread is losing it's ability to stick, even close, to the top of page one. 😢
Perhaps posters are losing interest in it, personally I like it.

Of course we have the Covid-19 thing going on which is a concern for everyone I am sure.

-VR

Moves
12 May 20

@very-rusty said
Perhaps posters are losing interest in it, personally I like it.

Of course we have the Covid-19 thing going on which is a concern for everyone I am sure.

-VR
Wouldn't sticking close to home also mean more action on RHP and it's threads?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 May 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Wouldn't sticking close to home also mean more action on RHP and it's threads?
I've probably been spending more time sticking around the site than usual. I make a lot of moves on my Mobile when out and about. We could still keep this stuck on top, unless as I said people are losing interest in the thread. The distance thing is still in affect, but someone said they were allowing 2 families to meet up.

We have had a lot of Restictions taken off here in Nova Scotia which I feel is too early. They've opened parks, and beaches, and some eating establishments but you have to order ahead and pick up. I'll be eating what I/we cook for sometime yet. Taking a chance with the drive through Coffee and latte pretty much evey day as it is.

-VR

Moves
12 May 20

@very-rusty said
I've probably been spending more time sticking around the site than usual. I make a lot of moves on my Mobile when out and about. We could still keep this stuck on top, unless as I said people are losing interest in the thread. The distance thing is still in affect, but someone said they were allowing 2 families to meet up.

We have had a lot of Restictions taken off her ...[text shortened]... e yet. Taking a chance with the drive through Coffee and latte pretty much evey day as it is.

-VR
Sticking with the Nova Scotia theme....have you put in an offer for Strum Island yet?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
12 May 20

@great-big-stees said
Sticking with the Nova Scotia theme....have you put in an offer for Strum Island yet?
I am going to be honest with you and tell you I didn't even know about it! I bet there is a nice sticky price tag on that for sure!!!

-VR

Moves
13 May 20

@very-rusty said
I am going to be honest with you and tell you I didn't even know about it! I bet there is a nice sticky price tag on that for sure!!!

-VR
The asking price is a million times twenty one but I bet if you stuck up your hand and said , “nineteen”, you’d get it.👏

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
13 May 20

@great-big-stees said
The asking price is a million times twenty one but I bet if you stuck up your hand and said , “nineteen”, you’d get it.👏
I don't think I would as I could get stuck with it..........I like to make a profit on property and be sure it would sell. How long has it been on sale for?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
18 May 20

...found it on page 2 😲

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 May 20

@ponderable said
...found it on page 2 😲
We are slipping in the Sticky Thread Game....That twice now at least isn't it.

-VR

Moves
20 May 20

@very-rusty said
We are slipping in the Sticky Thread Game....That twice now at least isn't it.

-VR
This thread’s ability to stick to the top seems to be wavering...a lot, lately.😥

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
20 May 20

@Great-Big-Stees

The sticky part is because we are not sticking it on top and forgetting about it for some reason. Has it run its course?

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
22 May 20

@ice-cold said
Hey man, this thread was halfway down the page. Tighten up people. 😛
That has been posted at 23rd of July 2009.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
22 May 20

@ponderable said
That has been posted at 23rd of July 2009.
Were you trying to stick in a "yes" without actually saying it?

-VR

Moves
22 May 20

@very-rusty said
Were you trying to stick in a "yes" without actually saying it?

-VR
Sticking anything in this thread helps it's raison d'être. 🤔