Sticky Thread Game

Sticky Thread Game

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 20
1 edit

Gothenburg

Moves
23 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
Hmmmmmm....I don't recall him ever saying that. Sticky situation perhaps it was in a P.M.?

-VR
I removed my earlier posts as I understood what he said as a joke, nothing else. Difficult to tell sometimes. It's gone now anyway.

Moves
24 Jun 20

@torunn said
I removed my earlier posts as I understood what he said as a joke, nothing else. Difficult to tell sometimes. It's gone now anyway.
That bit of info I stuck in re: my hitchhiking, was, in fact, true.

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jun 20

@great-big-stees said
Yes, but what I added may have been mentioned in another forum so I removed it. Hope it did no harm.

Moves
24 Jun 20

@torunn said
Yes, but what I added may have been mentioned in another forum so I removed it. Hope it did no harm.
Sticking a knife into someones heart would be harmful but removing one of your responses harms nobody or anything. 🙂

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jun 20

@great-big-stees said
Sticking a knife into someones heart would be harmful but removing one of your responses harms nobody or anything. 🙂
Good, thank you. 🙂

Moves
24 Jun 20

@torunn said
Good, thank you. 🙂
Hope you stick around.

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jun 20

@great-big-stees said
Hope you stick around.
Absolutely. And you, I hope.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 20

@great-big-stees said
You do know I was pulling your chains about the young lady stopping and picking you up? It is just a matter of habit with me sticking it to people. I actually thought you might think it funny about me saying and then you woke up.

Christ everyone is getting so sensitive probably been locked down for too long.

-VR

Gothenburg

Moves
24 Jun 20
3 edits

@very-rusty said
You do know I was pulling your chains about the young lady stopping and picking you up? It is just a matter of habit with me sticking it to people. I actually thought you might think it funny about me saying and then you woke up.

Christ everyone is getting so sensitive probably been locked down for too long.

-VR
So many peculiar things happen to that man, you don't really know what to believe sometimes. But I might have mixed up the forums, and right should be right. - we don't like slander - and therefore I removed my posts. Stees says it is all right. 🙂

Three edits to get this right - lockdown? 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 20
2 edits

@torunn said
So many peculiar things happen to that man, you don't really know what to believe sometimes. But I might have mixed up the forums, and right should be right. - we don't like slander - and therefore I removed my posts. Stees says it is all right. 🙂

Three edits to get this right - lockdown? 🙂
I wouldn't be overly concerned about it torunn, everyone knows you never mean any malice. You never stick it to anyone that I've seen. 😉

Sometimes I do a bunch of edits just to stir the pot and get people talking about all the edits....LOL...I don't know why people are concerned about edits?

-VR

Moves
24 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
I wouldn't be overly concerned about it torunn, everyone knows you never mean any malice. You never stick it to anyone that I've seen. 😉

Sometimes I do a bunch of edits just to stir the pot and get people talking about all the edits....LOL...I don't know why people are concerned about edits?

-VR
I stick in the odd edit but it’s usually because my typing skills are bad and I miss a letter or a punctuation mark.😡😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
24 Jun 20

@great-big-stees said
I stick in the odd edit but it’s usually because my typing skills are bad and I miss a letter or a punctuation mark.😡😉
LOL.....punctuation marks are the last thing I would stick in an edit for. I sometimes have to do to them to say something in a different way so it doesn't get removed a few times. 😉

-VR

Moves
27 Jun 20

@very-rusty said
LOL.....punctuation marks are the last thing I would stick in an edit for. I sometimes have to do to them to say something in a different way so it doesn't get removed a few times. 😉

-VR
Stick with simplicity.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
27 Jun 20
1 edit

@great-big-stees said
Stick with simplicity.
Ok, I'll try to stick being more simple like you! 😉

-VR